Lighting for Students
A student’s work space can be a simple study table with a comfortable chair, or in many cases, wherever. This means that this work space is a vital part of any student’s life. Now, a work table with scratch paper, pens, pencils, erasers and other items is still incomplete without proper lighting. The right lighting fixture can make a student’s study time more productive and pleasurable.
Here are some suggestions for lighting fixtures that a student or parent with a school-aged child (whichever category you might belong to) may want to purchase.
- Alarm Clock Table Lamp - You can also do well with an alarm clock table lamp. The lamp can give ample illumination for reading tons of homeowner. The alarm clock feature ensures that you wake up early the next day.
- Clip-On Desk Lamp - A small study table can use a handy clip on lamp to provide additional lighting. This is particularly helpful if your table holds a lot of school books, notebooks and other items.
- Combination Floor Lamp - This combination lighting fixtures is great for general lighting and even task lighting. You can benefit from the illumination that gives the whole room as well as focused light for reading.
- Fluorescent Desk Lamp - Fluorescent lamps give a cool light that lessens eye strain. Because of this characteristic, a fluorescent desk lamp is a good buy. Furthermore, these lamps have bulbs that are energy- saving.
- Lava Lamp - Who says you cannot get enough light from a decorative lamp? You can with a lava lamp that comes in different colors and designs.
- Rope Light - A rope light is more of an accent light. However, you can still use it to give your desk ample lighting for your various reading tasks.