What information do we collect?
Lamps USA collects information when you register an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data requested is not required and will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
Lamps USA implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, TLS (transport layer security) encryption technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely, and PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Lamps USA uses a secure server. All supplied sensitive/payment information is transmitted via TLS (transport layer security) encryption technology, and is then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database. It can then only be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, ie a payment has been made and funds have been withdrawn from your account, your private information (credit card numbers etc) will not be stored on the LampsUSA servers, and is also not accessible to LampsUSA personnel.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it). This small "bite" of information enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Some of this information is necessary for the proper functioning of the shopping experience. Such as, for example, to store a history of products you have viewed so that you can return to them, or to store a list of your favorite products.
LampsUSA may use limited tracking pixels from 3rd parties like Pinterest or Facebook.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will LampsUSA sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information (such as page-visit statistics by anonymous people) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, and for our own use.
Third party links
Occasionally, third party products or services may appear on the LampsUSA website, such as ads for example. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any and all feedback.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, LampsUSA will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and editing their stored address/identifying information. Information can also be modified by contacting LampsUSA customer service.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
LampsUSA is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
LampsUSA is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
1212 American Way
Watertown, Wisconsin 53094
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements