52"W Empress 5-Blade Ceiling Fan Studio WhiteA great way to stay cool
-- Ceiling fans can keep you cool during the hot summer days just as much as an air conditioning system can. Plus, you do not have to deal about those expensive maintenance and repair costs.Save up on energy
-- This fan is Energy Star certified for low energy consumption, and power and money savings. But it does not mean that it has skimped on performance.Perfect for
-- With its Studio White Finish-Matte finish, this ceiling fan is perfect for homeowners who are into traditional styling. Combined with its intricate detailing, this will surely be a statement piece in your living room.Ideal for winter as well
-- By changing the direction the fan rotates, it can push warm air down and keep you cozy enough for those cold weathers. A switch on the fan easily alternates the direction.This Empress
Ceiling Fan, finished in attractive Studio White, is the perfect touch to complement your home or office decor.
- Studio White Finish-Matte Finish
- Traditional style
- 5 x Studio White Blades
- 5 blades with a 52" total blade-span and 14-degree blade pitch
- Overall fan height: 14.37"
- Height from ceiling to bottom of blades: 13.11"
- Housing Width: 13.31"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm
- Features a 16-Pole Motor
- Detachable Switch Cup for optional light kit installation (light kit not nicluded)
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Three unique speed settings
- Amps: 0.65 on High, 0.44 on Medium, 0.23 on Low
- Watts: 73 on High, 33 on Medium, 9 on Low
- Revolutions per Minute: 154 RPM on High, 102 RPM on Medium, 57 RPM on Low
- Includes a pull-chain switch with High/Medium/Low/Off settings
- Fan may be run in reverse using a switch on the fan motor
- Includes 80" of Lead Wire
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty
- Does NOT include a remote control
- Compatible with the 7-3000 and 7-1401-0 Remote Controls from Quorum (not included)
- Energy Star certified for low energy consumption and power/money savings
- Includes 3.5" and 6" downrods
- Part of the Empress Collection by Quorum International
- Weight: 23 lbs
Energy Performance for this ceiling fan
Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)
Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)
Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)
Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)
AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 71 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.