Description and Features
Save up on energy -- This fan is Energy Star certified for low energy consumption, and power and money savings. But it does not mean that it has skimped on performance.
Perfect for -- With its Studio White Finish-Matte finish, this ceiling fan is perfect for homeowners who are into traditional styling. Combined with its intricate detailing, this will surely be a statement piece in your living room.
Ideal for winter as well -- By changing the direction the fan rotates, it can push warm air down and keep you cozy enough for those cold weathers. A switch on the fan easily alternates the direction.This Empress Ceiling Fan, finished in attractive Studio White, is the perfect touch to complement your home or office decor.
- Studio White Finish-Matte Finish
- Traditional style
- 5 x Studio White Blades
- 5 blades with a 52" total blade-span and 14-degree blade pitch
- Overall fan height: 14.37"
- Height from ceiling to bottom of blades: 13.11"
- Housing Width: 13.31"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm
- Features a 16-Pole Motor
- Detachable Switch Cup for optional light kit installation (light kit not nicluded)
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Three unique speed settings
- Amps: 0.65 on High, 0.44 on Medium, 0.23 on Low
- Watts: 73 on High, 33 on Medium, 9 on Low
- Revolutions per Minute: 154 RPM on High, 102 RPM on Medium, 57 RPM on Low
- Includes a pull-chain switch with High/Medium/Low/Off settings
- Fan may be run in reverse using a switch on the fan motor
- Includes 80" of Lead Wire
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty
- Does NOT include a remote control
- Compatible with the 7-3000 and 7-1401-0 Remote Controls from Quorum (not included)
- Energy Star certified for low energy consumption and power/money savings
- Includes 3.5" and 6" downrods
- Part of the Empress Collection by Quorum International
- Weight: 23 lbs
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 71 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
Browse all traditional ceiling fans with a white or ivory body and no shade
Learn how to choose ceiling fans with our Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Ceiling Fan Rotation Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Choosing the right ceiling fan is more than just picking the right style and color. There are some key points that you want to keep in mind so that you make sure you get the right fan- so you not only cool your room correctly and efficiently, but you get years of use and enjoyment from your fan. Use our ceiling fan guide to help pick the perfect fan for your home.