Bath Light Shade Will Hide your dated “Hollywood” Light # VS0720SWH #VS0726MWH #VS0732LWH
- HIDES YOUR DATED BATH LIGHT – Transform “Hollywood” lights to a modern designer-look to instantly upgrade any bathroom.
- RENTER FRIENDLY - Perfect apartment upgrade fits in front of your bath light, leaving the existing vanity light untouched.
- REDUCES GLARE - Soften harsh glare from exposed bare bulbs, while modernizing your bathroom. Light output will decrease a bit, so consider higher wattage LED bulbs.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION - No Electrician needed. Complete kit includes everything you need to easily install above your vanity light. Includes shade, 2 wall brackets, 2 anchors and 2 screws.
- EASY TO MOVE - When you remove your Moderne shade, you instantly return the existing light to its original condition, making landlords happy. • SECURE INSTALLATION - Solid wall brackets ensure your new shade will not sag or shift, for years of faithful service.
- IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS - Even if your guest don’t mention it, they are noticing your old, dated light fixture. Perfect upgrade for apartments, condos, Air B&B, and commercial use.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Read and Save:
- Bulb Clearance – Be sure to keep shade at least 2” from exposed light bulbs. We recommend lower-profile LED bulbs, which give off much less heat.
- Secure Brackets – Use included wall anchors to ensure a solid bracket connection to wall.
- Indoor only - This shade is approved for indoor use only.
“Moderne Vanity Light Cover”
The key to enjoying your new Moderne Vanity Light Cover is to position the brackets in the perfect spot, so your shade will sit straight and secure. We include 2 brackets, 2 wall anchors and 2 screws for simple DIY installation:
Tips for Optional Performance
- The Moderne Vanity light cover will fit any size vanity light with maximum light fixture depth of 6”. Cover should be 2” to 4” wider than your existing light fixture. If your vanity light is more than 32” wide, consider using 2 covers side-by side.
- The Moderne Vanity Light Cover will filter the light and reduce glare. We recommend only higher wattage, lower-profile LED bulbs. Verify bulbs are dimmable if you have a dimmer switch. Be sure all bulbs are the same. Mis-matched bulbs will not give you the best appearance. Never exceed maximum wattage of your light fixture.
- When removing the vanity light cover, simply lift the shade off the brackets, remove screws and patch the holes. (Nobody’s gonna know )
Product Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Watertown,WI 53094