Tips for your next home remodeling project. Remodeling your bath can be quick and easy if you follow these steps:
- For this project we will need a screwdriver and needle nose pliers.
- Go to the Breaker Box and turn off the power and lights. Make sure power is not running through the circuit by using a voltmeter. Merely flipping the switch may not be an accurate indicator of electrical current.
- Once the power is off, carefully remove the old light fixture and mounting hardware. Attach the bracket from the new fixture to the electrical box in the wall.
- Once the bracket is secure, take the white wire from the fixture and white wire from the wall and twist them together with a wire connector, do the same for the black wire. Take the copper brown wire and twist it around the green screw.
- Mount the fixture on the bracket and tighten the decorative knots, put the glass on and then the light bulbs.
- Turn the power back on in the breaker box then turn the light back on in your bathroom and enjoy.
- If you run into any problems in the installation please contact your licensed electrician.