Installing a Bath Light Fixture
Tips for your next home remodeling project. Remodeling your bath can be quick and easy if you follow these steps:
- For this project we will need a screwdriver and needle nose pliers.
- Go to the Breaker Box and turn off the power and lights. Make sure power is not running through the circuit by using a voltmeter. Merely flipping the switch may not be an accurate indicator of electrical current.
- Once the power is off, carefully remove the old light fixture and mounting hardware. Attach the bracket from the new fixture to the electrical box in the wall.
- Once the bracket is secure, take the white wire from the fixture and white wire from the wall and twist them together with a wire connector, do the same for the black wire. Take the copper brown wire and twist it around the green screw.
- Mount the fixture on the bracket and tighten the decorative knots, put the glass on and then the light bulbs.
- Turn the power back on in the breaker box then turn the light back on in your bathroom and enjoy.
- If you run into any problems in the installation please contact your licensed electrician,
Other Related Articles in How-To's & Tips...
There’s an epidemic out there, and it’s boring many into indifference. Does your space suffer from Flush Mount oversaturation?
What is flush mount over saturation? That’s a great question. Flush mount oversaturation is the unchecked use of overproduced ‘boob lights.’
Yeah, not exactly the way one likes to describe a light. In defense of decency, that is merely a borrowed term.
Don't test your luck with an opportunistic criminal. If your home is vulnerable, it will be far more likely to be intruded upon, ruining your sense of safety and security forever.
Fret not, as security steps like these are super easy to achieve. Stay Safe!
Bathroom lighting is an experience, often overlooked, that shapes the way you start your day. Having beautiful, and even, lighting is a great way to start off a day, whereas uneven lighting with harsh shadows can negatively impact one’s outlook - without them even realizing it.
For most, bathroom lighting is the first lighting they truly experience each day. In other words, it's how the tone for the day is set.
Have you seen this?
Bath Lights On Sale
Top 10 Bath Lights
View all Bath Lights
View all Bath Lights