Salt Lamp Benefits & Tips Page 2 in Buyer's Guides
Do salt lamps have health benefits or are they a hoax? - If you feel tired or lack focus or just plain exhausted, it may not be your fault - it can be the air you breathe. With smog, negative ions and ozone, today's air quality is much worse than it used to be. Your well-being is significantly affected by the air quality - air contaminated with a higher and higher number of (bad) positive ions, such as a TV's voltage discharge, cooling and heating systems, radios, computers, cell phones and other toxic emissions. Too many positive ions may lead to degradation of your emotional and physical health.
But the question is, how can you avoid these contaminants without expensive, high-powered industrial filters? What if you could eliminate toxins from the air naturally?
Why use an Ionic Himalayan Salt Lamp?
- Increase your productivity -- When your respiratory system is bogged down with harsh environmental contaminants, is it any wonder you feel lethargic and are easily distracted? Salt lamp users have reported sharper, more focused minds, with more oxygen getting to the brain.
- Increased Brain Power -- More toxin-free oxygen to your brain lets you say goodbye to mental blocks and fatigue, and lets your creative juices flow. Perfect for a student dorm room or home office--wherever relaxation is required! Give yourself or someone you care about a gift from Mother Nature herself -- give a salt lamp.
- Each Lamp is Unique -- Every Himalayan Salt Lamp is hand-made from salt deposits from the Himalayan Mountains--this means no two lamps are alike, so take pride in your one-of-a-kind table lamp.
- Crystalline rock salt is a natural ionizer. Rock salt crystals and lamps effectively improve the quality of the air by producing negative ions -- the 'vitamins of the air.'
- Each lamp has been carefully hand-crafted of natural salt crystal from the Himalayan Mountains and is one-of-a-kind
- Soft and comforting orange glow
- salt lamps are Safely warm to the touch -- the salt dissipates the heat from the light bulb, producing a gentle and comfortable warmth
- These natural ionizers are perfect for use in student dorm rooms, home offices, or anywhere you wish to improve concentration and reduce fatique
- Salt lamps are natural, holistic products that have proven to anticdotally benefit many users. Salt lamps have not been approved, tested or researched by the FDA so they have not been scientifically verified to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Salt Lamp - Salt Crystal Lamps From Himalayan Foot Hills
Go organic with a stunning salt lamp or two to go in your home! LampsUSA offers a unique way of keeping your home lit with salt lamps and a guaranteed curiosity that your neighbors and guests are sure to love! These ingenious lighting products utilize salt crystals, typically taken from the Himalayan foot hills to hold light bubs. The salt crystals form fasincating designs on the lightbase, and are points of interest in themselves. Impress visitors with your know-how on salt lamp production, as well as its significance to alternative medicine.
So Do Salt Lamps Really Do all they Claim?
Truthfully the science is inconclusive. Most evidence is clearly anecdotal and extensive blind studies are not complete. But here is what we know.
- Many people swear they feel better with their salt lamp turned on.
- They are a great accent lamp, so even if the medical claims are uncertain, your home will look better. And for that reason, we endorse them and have them in our own homes.
- On top of adding personality to your home, salt lamps are also believed to work on negative ions in the immediate environment. On the other hand, salt lamps provide soft glows that make them ideal for accent lighting. Place them on a bookshelf with the family portraits, or on the nightstand beside your bed. They go well with brown, orange and green tones, or practically any kind of home décor that utilizes neutral earth tones. Attractive Salt lamps add an undeniable sense of beauty to any place, and even introduces an air of serenity, reminiscent of Oriental-inspired lighting fixtures.
- Salt lamps can come in all shapes and sizes. Choose from big or small salt lamps, as well as variations in color palettes. Choose from various sizes—from circles that signify continuity to geometric designs that exude balance. LampsUSA indulges your need to get creative on a whole new level with salt lamps.
Other Related Articles in Buyer's Guides...
Light Bulb Buying Guide
Table Lamp Buyer's Guide
Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
If you need adequate ambient light for a larger room and don't want to hire an electrician, floor lamps are your best bet. These convenient lighting fixtures can be placed near chairs, couches, and tables to serve as a task light. They can also be moved from one area or another, wherever additional illumination is needed. Plus, giving it a whole new look is as quick as changing its shade.The problem is that there are thousands of floor lamps in various styles, colors, and materials imaginable. This might be a good thing, considering that you will have more options for your finicky standards but such wide range can also be a cause for a massive headache, as you will have a hard time choosing that one perfect floor lamp that will work best for your needs as well as for your room’s existing décor.
Desk Lamp Buyer's Guide
The right desk lamp can be a helpful tool for your office, library, or study room. These lamps do more than just provide lighting, they can also create an environment best suited for working without straining and stressing the eyes. A good desk lamp should possess the perfect balance of function and form, and holds the necessary features that are best suited for your tasks.
Pendant Lighting Buyer's Guide
Have you seen this?
Top 10 Accent Lamps
View all Accent Lamps
View all Accent Lamps