Description and Features
- PERFECT LED READING LIGHT - Powerful 1,122 Lumen (2,100 lux) LED Natural Full Spectrum daylight floor lamp lets you read easily (even the small print). 6,400 K white light gives you optimal contrast. Soft white diffuser prevents sharp glare. Perfect for aging eyes, you will see words and colors as if you are seeing them for the first time!
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT LED Technology: Wallet-Friendly LED lamps use just 12-watts, while delivering more concentrated light than a 100w incandescent bulb. Low-Off-High switch on head lets you optimize your light level. This may be the last reading lamp you ever buy. Forget replacing burnt out bulbs, because the Bright Reader is rated at 50,000 hours, so it will still work (even if you use it 7 hours a day) for the next 20 years.
- SAFE - LED bulbs do not get hot like incandescent or halogen bulbs, so kids and pets will not get burned. Cool to the touch means no fire hazard. Better than old CFL bulbs, LED's are 100% Mercury Free and never need replacing. ETL tested and certified safe.
- FEATURES: Almond head and base with Gray neck, Instant On, Flicker-Free LED bulbs reduce eye strain, Flexible Neck, Low-Off-High Switch on head, Sturdy base will not tip over. 5 minute Easy Assembly. Floor Lamp height: 53" @ 90-degree position, 63" fully extended. Base: 10" x 9". Head: 11.5" x 5.75" x 1.75". Wt: 10 lbs, 6' cord.
- 5 YEAR IRONCLAD GUARANTEE: HomeConcept stands behind all of our products 100%. We are so certain you will love this lamp, we guarantee it will work flawlessly for the next 5 years. (and we will be disappointed if it does not last 20) We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new lamp and join our family of happy HomeConcept Customers.
Perfect Light for ReadingEasily read every word (even the small print) with the Bright Reader LED Office Floor Lamp. 65 high powered Light Emitting Diodes lights deliver 1,122 lumens of Full Spectrum white light, the perfect light for reading or hobbies because it improves contrast without glare, allowing your eyes to see better. Intelligent Design Features make this the ultimate Floor lamp. Instant-on, flicker-free LED light reduces eye strain and the fatigue you used to get from old fluorescent bulbs. 6,400 K natural daylight will energize your work and keep you on task for hours. A soft white diffuser prevents sharp glare and our thoughtful Low-Off-High switch on the head lets you adjust the light for any environment.
Sturdy weighted base and flexible gooseneck Floor LampHeavy base keeps your lamp upright so pets and kids won't knock it over. Adjustable Floor Lamp arm lets you position the light exactly where you need it.
Energy Saving Floor LampThe Bright Reader LED lamp is rated at 50,000 hours, so your new lamp will last 20 years, so you NEVER have to worry about replacing bulbs or re-wiring a ballast (and since it only uses 12 watts of electricity, will save you $100's on your electric bill.)
LED Grow LightThe Bright Reader natural daylight is so similar to sunlight that many lamp owners also use it as an indoor grow light.The Full Spectrum Bright Reader brightens rooms that get minimal sunlight, (and your indoor plants will love this LED grow light!).
Perfect Hobby Floor lampBright Reader Floor lamp is designed to fit nicely in your home office, study, den, bedroom, workshop or studio, next to your reading chair, sewing machine or work table. The Bright Reader provides perfect illumination for intricate handiwork like sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, painting, crocheting, beading, whittling and cross-stitch. No more squinting trying to see fine details! Available in Almond/Gray or Black finishes. Perfect for aging eyes--See small print and brilliant colors like you did 20 years ago!
Compare the Bright Reader Floor Standing Lamp to
- Daylight Naturalight flexible floor lamp
- Daylight Flexi Vision floor lamp
- Brightech floor lamp
- Daylight un1072 Naturalight hobby floor lamp
- Lavish Home sunlight floor lamp
LED Lighting is the future!LED feature cutting-edge LED lights. The benefits of LED lighting are astounding. They last far longer than any other type of bulb - usually longer than the lifetime of the item itself. The energy they require in order to produce bright light is far lower than incandescent bulbs or fluorescent bulbs, providing you a significant savings on your electrical bill. Compared to other non-LED , and especially compared to incandescent fixtures, LED easily pay for themselves over their lifetime.
You'll never have to buy replacement bulbs because LED bulbs can last for 30-50,000 hours ... at least 15-20 years with 5 hours per day of use. Imagine the cost savings not having to buy 10 sets of replacement bulbs in that time, plus saving trips to the store and dealing with the inconvenience of old-fashioned lighting!
LED bulbs require much less electrical energy - only a few watts per bulb. Your electrical bill will be lower as a result. If you're put off by LED because of the price, consider it a long-term payoff - overall you will save by joining the LED revolution today!
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
If you need adequate ambient light for a larger room and don't want to hire an electrician, floor lamps are your best bet. These convenient lighting fixtures can be placed near chairs, couches, and tables to serve as a task light. They can also be moved from one area or another, wherever additional illumination is needed. Plus, giving it a whole new look is as quick as changing its shade.The problem is that there are thousands of floor lamps in various styles, colors, and materials imaginable. This might be a good thing, considering that you will have more options for your finicky standards but such wide range can also be a cause for a massive headache, as you will have a hard time choosing that one perfect floor lamp that will work best for your needs as well as for your room’s existing décor.