Lighting for Students
A student’s work space can be a simple study table with a comfortable chair, or in many cases, wherever. This means that this work space is a vital part of any student’s life. Now, a work table with scratch paper, pens, pencils, erasers and other items is still incomplete without proper lighting. The right lighting fixture can make a student’s study time more productive and pleasurable.
Here are some suggestions for lighting fixtures that a student or parent with a school-aged child (whichever category you might belong to) may want to purchase.
- Alarm Clock Table Lamp - You can also do well with an alarm clock table lamp. The lamp can give ample illumination for reading tons of homeowner. The alarm clock feature ensures that you wake up early the next day.
- Clip-On Desk Lamp - A small study table can use a handy clip on lamp to provide additional lighting. This is particularly helpful if your table holds a lot of school books, notebooks and other items.
- Combination Floor Lamp - This combination lighting fixtures is great for general lighting and even task lighting. You can benefit from the illumination that gives the whole room as well as focused light for reading.
- Fluorescent Desk Lamp - Fluorescent lamps give a cool light that lessens eye strain. Because of this characteristic, a fluorescent desk lamp is a good buy. Furthermore, these lamps have bulbs that are energy- saving.
- Lava Lamp - Who says you cannot get enough light from a decorative lamp? You can with a lava lamp that comes in different colors and designs.
- Rope Light - A rope light is more of an accent light. However, you can still use it to give your desk ample lighting for your various reading tasks.
Other Related Articles in Blog...
The StyleCraft Home Collection was established in 1968, and started out as a small regional lamp company. Today, it now serves international markets with its customers coming from across the globe, all the while managing retail chains across America. They offer lighting, mirrors, wall décor, decorative furniture and accessories to their customers. They create framed art and mirrors in the United States and import product from overseas.
Superior product design combined with moderate price points has been the key to the long term success of the StyleCraft Home Collection. Their customers have long described the company as one that offers “great styling at a great price.” Their range of products is perfect for the modern, style-savvy customer who is looking for decorative pieces to add style to their homes without spending much. Check out a couple of their offerings below.
America's best wood lamp are handcrafted by Picinae Studios because they specialize in creating infinite design possibilities using the natural characteristics of wood. Their designs highlight the natural beauty of wood, and create an artistic appeal that complements other fine surroundings. Each piece that’s made is numbered and signed, giving it its own identity with its own unique wood color and grains. They are cut free-hand, and highly polished to add depth, clarity and tactile quality.
The woods are selected for their color, grain and natural properties like durability, malleability, hardness and weight. Most of the woods come from local mills in North America, like Maple, Cherry and Black Walnut. Other woods used are Bocote, Morado, Ebonies and Cocobolo.
Maxim Lighting & ET2 Contemporary Lighting, industry leaders in LED technology, are turning wasted space into wow features with the latest LED tape lighting tools. StarStrand LED tape, available in a wide range of color temperatures from a warm golden glow to sparkling white light, provides new opportunities for lighting small spaces, once inaccessible by traditional bulb technology.
Outdoor lighting for extreme climates has a weatherproof new stylish alternative to stainless steel and clunky resin. Vivex ™, a new technology and material by Maxim Lighting and ET2 Contemporary Lighting, withstands the wrath of Mother Nature from coastal to desert conditions.
Have you seen this?
Top 10 Task and Craft Lamps
View all Task and Craft Lamps
View all Task and Craft Lamps