Rothman 52" 5-Blade Ceiling Fan Teak-Walnut
52" 2-Light Ceiling Fan by Quoruman provides airflow effieciency from its 12 degree blade pitch to move more air than normal. The Rothman
six-light Oiled Bronze Ceiling Fan from Quorum features a Oiled Bronze finish with reversible Walnut/Oiled Bronze rectangular paddle blades and makes a bold modern statement that blends well in your living room bedroom, dining room or office. The modern design allows this stylish Ceiling Fan to blend in a wide variety of environments - from edgy modern to traditional and more. This attention-getting Ceiling Fan has an Oiled Bronze finish which highlights its unique design features like squared paddle blades and slotted notches. This Ceiling Fan light accomodates two 60-Watt candelabra base bulbs. Ceiling Fan dimensions are 24" high by 28" diameter. Perfect for large foyers and dining rooms larger than 250 square feet. This indoor Ceiling Fan is backed by a Lifetime Motor Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. UL listed for safety. Quorum is a trusted, global brand that offers products with exceptional style, quality, reliability and functionality. Must be hardwired - there is not a switch or a plug on the fixture itself. .56/.38/.21 AMPS on H - L, 57/20/9 WATTS on H - L, 165/115/63 RPM on H - L, 153x15mm Motor Size
- STYLISH FINISH: Oiled Bronze Finish is the most popular color because it blends with your existing décor. Teak/Walnut reversible blades give you color options.
- STYLE: Rustic Style is warm and bold. Square edged blades offer the popular paddle look. Reversible Gray/Walnut blades colors give you design options.
- LAMP TYPE: Accepts 2 x 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (not included)
- DIMENSIONS: 52" Wide x 17.5" high. Additional downrods available if you have a high ceiling.
- HIGH QUALITY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warrantee, Quorum is among the lighting leaders in style and quality so you can rely on your new light to perform for years and impress your guests.
- 5 x 52" Taek Walnut blades
- 12-Degree Blade Pitch
- 80" of Lead Wire
- 3.5" & 6" Downrods Included
- 153x15mm Motor Size / Reversible
- 14 Poles
- .56/.38/.21 AMPS on H - L
- 67/20/9 WATTS on H - L
- 165/115/63 RPM on H - L
Energy Performance for this ceiling fan
Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)
Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)
Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)
Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)
AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is about average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 71 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.