Description and Features
- Matte Black - Powder Coated Finish
- 5 Blades
- ABS Blades Finished in Matte Black with Grain
- 12 Degree Blade Pitch
- 12.48" Height x 42" Width
- Includes 4" Downrod
- Fan Blade to Ceiling Height 10.14"
- Light kit adaptable
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 8 Feet
- High Performance 13mm Height x 153mm Diameter Torque Induction Motor
- Cubic Feet Per Minute of Air Flow: 3841.21 High / 2915.84 Medium / 1797 Low
- Revolutions Per Minute: 248 High / 195 Medium / 120 Low
- Power Consumption in Watts: 45.5 High / 26.6 Medium / 11.1 Low
- Power Consumption Per Cubic Foot of Air Flow: 84.42 High / 109.62 Medium / 161.89 Low
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble free operation
- Remote control adaptable (indoor use only).
- Also compatible with Monte Carlo remotes: CK250,CT100,ESWC1,ESSWC-2,ESSWC-3-WH,ESSWC-3-AL,
- Extra long 78" lead wire for high ceiling installation with longer down rods
- Rust free stainless hardware and zinc coated metals
- Indoor and outdoor use
- UL, C-UL Listed For Wet Locations
- 12.1 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 40" to 51" blade span. By comparison, other small ceiling fans up to 51" in blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 40 to 84 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
Browse all traditional ceiling fans with a black body and no shade
Learn how to choose ceiling fans with our Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Ceiling Fan Rotation Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Choosing the right ceiling fan is more than just picking the right style and color. There are some key points that you want to keep in mind so that you make sure you get the right fan- so you not only cool your room correctly and efficiently, but you get years of use and enjoyment from your fan. Use our ceiling fan guide to help pick the perfect fan for your home.