Description and Features
The Balboa VX ES, an energy saving fluorescent outdoor collection finished in Copper Oxide with Golden Frost glass, is made with Vivex.
What is Vivex?
What is Vivex? Unlike many inferior lights, Vivex is not a resin. Resin materials break down much quicker than vivex, which is a proprietary compound designed in the engineering labs of Maxim Lighting.Video answers: what is vivex?
For more on 'What is Vixex,' see the Vivex Collection within the Weatherproof Outdoor Lighting offered by Lamps USA.
The new standard in outdoor lighting - boasting a winning combination of innovation, intricate design, quality construction, and astonishing finishes - Vivex is built to last.
Vivex Outdoor Lighting Value
Getting Vivex outdoor lighting means you get a tough light. Dependable, long lasting Maxim Lighting Balboa Collection Vivex Outdoor Lighting is the cornerstone of the Vivex line. A top seller nationally, this mission/prairie style inspired light has a transformative quality that mixes well with other styles. Did we mention it's a tough light too?
The Maxim Lighting Balboa Collection VX ES collection is non-corrosive, UV resistant, Title 24 rated and backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Copper Oxide Finish
- Tough light with 3 year limited warranty
- Features Golden Frost Glass
- 9.5" Height x 6.5" Width
- 1 x 13 Watt GU24 Bi-Pin-Base Compact Fluorescent bulb (not included)
- Energy Star Certified for low power consumption
- Features Vivex non-corrosive, UV-resistant material and finish
- Vivex lighting includes a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Over twice the strength of standard polyeurothane resin fixtures
- Withstands temperatures greater than 130 degrees fahrenheit and less than minus 20 degrees fahrenheit
- Injection molded under pressure into quality steel molds producing a very hard and dense material
- Special finish with superior adhesion to the surface resulting from joint efforts between Maxim, material manufacturers and paint manufacturers
- Part of the Balboa Vivex Energy Star Collection by Maxim
- Weight: 3.97 lbs
- UL-Wet Listed for indoor/outdoor/wet locations
Browse all mission or prairie outdoor wall lights with a bronze or brown body and cream shade
Also see our how-to's and tips on 6 Essential Outdoor Lighting Tips
Also see our how-to's and tips on Where to begin your Lighting Renovation?
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Blog: Vivex Outdoor Lighting
Vivex outdoor lighting for coastal, seaside, salty, and sunny climates, featuring a weatherproof stylish alternative to stainless steel and clunky resin. Vivex™, a revolutionary technology and material by Maxim Lighting and ET2 contemporary lighting, withstands the wrath of Mother Nature from coastal to desert conditions.