Warren Grandfather Clock in Cherry Bordeaux
A perfect piece - Howard Miller presents the Warren Grandfather Clock in Cherry Bordeaux Finish that boasts incomparable workmanship and unsurpassed quality for its quest for perfection.
Eye-catching details - The polished brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter rings with satin black Arabic numerals, and a polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells.
Perfect for - This makes for a nice addition in traditional homes, with its style complementing the other decor pieces in your home. Give this as a gift to a loved one, or for yourself.
Personalize it - It comes with a free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date. Now you can make this clock your very own!
- Cherry Bordeaux Finish
- Traditional Style
- Swan-neck pediment features a turned urn finial and a decorative shell overlay. Mirrored back. Base includes a decorative cutou
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Locking door for added security. Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement features a chime silence option.
- FREE White Glove Gold Delivery! Exclusive VIP delivery is FREE for LampsUSA customers.
- How it works:
- Once you place your order, your new floor clock will ship within 3-5 days directly to you via truck. (floor clocks are too large for small shippers like FedEx or UPS)
- About a week later, the "white glove" delivery company (usually HomeDirectUSA) will call to schedule delivery of your new clock. This is a good time to decide exactly where you want the clock placed and to ensure a clear path for the setup team.
- At the scheduled time, the Deluxe delivery team will bring the factory-sealed clock into your home. If carton is damaged or you hear rattling glass, you may refuse delivery.
- White Glove Setup team will uncrate your grandfather clock and carefully place it in your room of choice, even up to 2 flights of stairs. Team will remove all packing material.
- Be sure to inspect the clock for any visible damage at this point.
- Gold Setup team will complete basic setup or electrical hookups (no tools)
- If your unit requires tools, then you can complete the mechanical installation and start enjoying your new clock.
- Easy set up instructions are included with your grandfather clock. The Howard Miller Help Line technicians are on call to answer your setup questions.
- All Howard Miller Grandfather Clocks include a 2 year warranty.
- LampsUSA Customer Service is just a phone call away. Our floor clocks customers become raving fans, so please let us know if you need any help along the way.