Description and Features
This stylish full-sized lamp shade is designed to be matched with full-sized mix-and-match lamp bases by Dolan Designs. Dolan Designs proudly presents the latest in lighting excellence. Each lamp shade in our mix and match program is a statement of style and beauty without sacrificing affordability. By combining this lamp shade with our coordinating lamp bases you can create your own unique look from dozens of possible combinations. We invite you to experience mix and match lighting from Dolan Designs for yourself.
- Linen Finish
- This lampshade is designed to be used with Dolan Designs Mix and Match lamp bases, purchased separately
- Lamp base is not included
- Shade height is designed to be in proportion for use with all Dolan Designs Mix and Match lamp bases
- If not used with Dolan Mix and Match lamp bases, please measure your existing shade as new harp may be needed for a proper fit.
- This shade is designed and manufactured by Dolan Designs as part of the Mix and Match series to coordinating with Dolan Mix and Match lamp bases.
- 13" Top x 15" Bottom x 11" Slant Height
- Drop from top of shade to spider fitter is 3/4"
- Weight: 8.34 lbs
- The entire metal frame includes Dolans exclusive electrostatic Powder Coating, making your new shade easier to clean and resistant to rust, dirt and bacteria buildup. Dolan Designs environmentally-friendly powder coat process keeps your new shade from chipping, scratching or fading.
Add a matching lamp base from the selection below:
Pair this Shade with a Lamp Base of your choiceThe Full-Sized Mix-and-Match series allows you to customize the look of your new lamp. If you like this lamp shade, simply choose a full-sized mix-and-match lamp base to go with it.
Alternatively choose a full-sized mix-and-match lamp base that you like, and then pick a full-sized mix-and-match lamp shade to go with it. With many different combinations to choose from you should be able to create a custom look that's perfect for your room.
See also petite-sized mix-and-match lamp bases and shades for something a little smaller.
This shade includes a Spider FitterThe top of this shade is fitted with a `Spider` fitter, designed to fit on top of a harp. The spider is aptly named with multiple arms which extend out from a central ring to the edges of the top of the shade. The ring sits around the screw thread at the top of the harp, fastened by a screwed-on finial.
The shade does not come with a harp - typically the harp, a two-pronged loop of metal which comes up around the light bulb and joins at the top, is a part of your lamp base. If you need a new harp to go with your shade, see our selection of shade harps.
If your old harp is damaged or missing, or is not the correct height, you may need a new harp so that your new shade will be positioned correctly. Shades with a spider fitter typically have a `drop` of 1/2" to 1" where the spider arms recess downward into the shade to hide the top of the harp. Unless you a replacing an existing shade with a shade the same size you may need a different-sized harp.
You may want to measure from the top edge of the shade down to the center of the fitter. This makes the fitting less visible when viewing the lamp from the side but does raise the position of the shade by the drop distance. Also keep in mind you may prefer not to see any of the socket or bulb when viewing from the side.
See our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide for more information.
Measuring a Drum or Cylinder Lamp ShadeDrum/Cylinder shades are typically measured with two or three dimensions:
- Top: The diameter of the circle at the top of the shade - measure straight across.
- Bottom: The diameter of the circle at the bottom of the shade - measure straight across.
- Slant Height: The diagonal height/length measured in a straight line from the top edge of the shade to the bottom edge. Most drum or cyclinder shades have vertical sides, but some have near-verticle sides when the top dimension is slightly smaller than the bottom. Simply measure flat against the side of the shade in both cases.
For more information, see our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide
Free Design Secret: Add a Finial!A new finial on top of your shade can personalize your new lampshade! Show off your individual flair by finishing your lamp in grand style! Browse for a new lamp finial.
A finial features a screw-thread designed to fasten on top of your lampshade, to secure it to the harp. Decorative finials, designed to complement the style of your lamp base and shade, can add an extra touch of class or character.
Browse All Finials
Browse all casual lamp shades with a beige shade
Learn how to choose lamp shades with our Lamp Shades Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
Also see our how-to's and tips on Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
Also see our how-to's and tips on How to Recover a Lampshade
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Lamp Shades Buyer's Guide
In How-To's & Tips: 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
In How-To's & Tips: Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
In How-To's & Tips: How to Recover a Lampshade
Once you purchase a new shade cover in a fabric and size that matches your existing lampshade, slip it over the shade and you're done! Updating your room’s décor, renewing an old lampshade, or providing a burst of color takes only minutes when you use a shade cover.
They are form fitting, removable and stretch to fit most lampshade sizes. They give your lamp and your room a whole new look, it is like getting a whole new lamp! Shade covers also protect brand new lampshades and keep them fresh for years to come.