San Antonio Grandfather Clock Royale Cherry
Heirloom clock - From Ridgeway comes the San Antonio Grandfather Clock that is carefully built to be treasured for generations.
Decorative details - The brushed satin brass finished dial features decorative corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring, satin black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands and a separate seconds track.
Read the time at night - An interior lamp with three-position "Touch Lighting" illuminates the pierced stars in the functioning moon phase dial. Cable driven, Triple chime movement and automatic night time chime silence option.
Personalize it - The clock comes with a free engraved brass plate, allowing you etch on it practically anything you want, from your name to a friend's name to a symbol that's meaningful to you.
- Royale Cherry Finish
- Traditional Style
- Features an arched bonnet pediment with a three-part book matched olive ash burl overlay.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features decorative corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring, satin black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands and a separate seconds track.
- An interior lamp with three-position "Touch Lighting" illuminates the pierced stars in the functioning moon phase dial.
- The locking front door features book matched olive ash burl overlays in the four corners around the lower front glass.
- Cable driven, Triple chime movement and automatic night time chime silence option
- The brushed satin brass finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disk to complement the dial.
- Brushed brass finished weight shells and a decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel complete the lower case.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on carpeted and uneven floors.
- Free engraved brass plate and two year warranty are included.
- Dimensions: 83" Height x 22.25" Width x 12.75" Extension
- FREE White Glove Gold Delivery! Exclusive VIP delivery is FREE for LampsUSA customers.
How it works:
- Once you place your order, your new floor clock will ship within 3-5 days directly to you via truck. (floor clocks are too large for small shippers like FedEx or UPS)
- About a week later, the "white glove" delivery company (usually HomeDirectUSA) will call to schedule delivery of your new clock. This is a good time to decide exactly where you want the clock placed and to ensure a clear path for the setup team.
- At the scheduled time, the Deluxe delivery team will bring the factory-sealed clock into your home. If carton is damaged or you hear rattling glass, you may refuse delivery.
- White Glove Setup team will uncrate your grandfather clock and carefully place it in your room of choice, even up to 2 flights of stairs. Team will remove all packing material.
- Be sure to inspect the clock for any visible damage at this point.
- Gold Setup team will complete basic setup or electrical hookups (no tools)
- If your unit requires tools, then you can complete the mechanical installation and start enjoying your new clock.
- Easy set up instructions are included with your grandfather clock. The Howard Miller Help Line technicians are on call to answer your setup questions.
- All Howard Miller Grandfather Clocks include a 2 year warranty.
- LampsUSA Customer Service is just a phone call away. Our floor clocks customers become raving fans, so please let us know if you need any help along the way.