Recent Articles in How-To's & Tips...
Don't test your luck with an opportunistic criminal. If your home is vulnerable, it will be far more likely to be intruded upon, ruining your sense of safety and security forever.
Fret not, as security steps like these are super easy to achieve. Stay Safe!
Bathroom lighting is an experience, often overlooked, that shapes the way you start your day. Having beautiful, and even, lighting is a great way to start off a day, whereas uneven lighting with harsh shadows can negatively impact one’s outlook - without them even realizing it.
For most, bathroom lighting is the first lighting they truly experience each day. In other words, it's how the tone for the day is set.
Check out these easy solutions for controlling the clutter:
6 OUT OF 10 HOMES in America have Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease YOURS MAY BE ONE OF THEM
Does your home suffer from the following symptoms:
- Cheap brass or painted fixtures that can't withstand winter storms or summer sun
- Unattractive Outdoor Lights that don't match the style of your home
- Plain “builder model” outdoor lights that are just too small
- (Front lights should be about 25% as high as your front door)
- The strange feeling that your old light fixtures are hurting your “curb appeal” and dragging down your home's value?