Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease Page 8
6 out of 10 homes in America have Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease.
Is yours one of them?
Does your home suffer from the following symptoms:
- Cheap brass or painted fixtures that can't withstand winter storms or summer sun
- Unattractive Outdoor Lights that don't match the style of your home
- Plain “builder model” outdoor lights that are just too small for your house
- The strange feeling that your old light fixtures are hurting your “curb appeal” and dragging down your home's value?
If so, your home might be suffering from the dreaded… DISTRESSED OUTDOOR LIGHTING DISEASE. Attractive and stylish light fixtures are not limited to the rich and famous! In fact, with a little creativity and assistance from the right people, it’s possible to make your home current, stylish and distinctly beautiful.
There are other online lighting stores. Why choose us?
Here's what sets LampsUSA apart from other lighting stores:
- Our beautiful and distinct designer lighting brands. We go to great lengths in choosing which product lines to carry at LampsUSA and which manufacturers we select. Therefore, the style and quality of our light fixtures far exceeds the basic lighting lines that you'll find in big-box stores.
- Exceptionally qualified Lighting Specialists. Our staff's philosophy is that every home should reflect the individual taste and style of the homeowner. Come work with a highly qualified lighting specialist who will help you customize your lighting to match your personal style.
- Top of the line customer service. We care about our relationship with You!
- Not a big box store. We are family owned and operated, and care about you.
Forget having to enter some large 70,000 square foot cement building with cold floors to search for an employee who isn't helpful. We care about you and your home. I don't want you to suffer from Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease. In fact, I want you to be the envy of your neighborhood and be the home everyone wants to visit. It's about value. If you don't care about service and just want cheap stuff that will deteriorate in a few months, then we are not for you. Yes, we have affordable prices, but more importantly we focus on helping you furnish the home of your dreams… affordably… with the best service in America… Guaranteed.
I'm so certain that you'll find unsurpassed quality and distinct style at LampsUSA that I'm willing to give you my Ultimate Guarantee:
If at any time during the first 30 days you are not absolutely happy with your purchase, you may return your un-installed outdoor lights for a full refund-no questions asked, Period.
LampsUSA.com lets you express your individual style and learn how to cure your “Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease”.
P.S. Don't be victim of Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease and make your home the
envy your neighborhood by calling us today at 877-526-7247.
Other Related Articles in How-To's & Tips...
CFLs perform best in open fixtures that allow airflow, such as table and floor lamps, wall sconces, pendants, and outdoor fixtures.
For recessed fixtures, it is better to use a reflector CFL than a spiral CFL since the design of the reflector evenly distributes the light down to your task area.If a light fixture is connected to a dimmer or three-way socket fixture, you'll need to use a special ENERGY STAR qualified CFL designed to work in these applications. Make sure to look for CFLs that specify use with dimmers or three-way fixtures.X
Have you seen this?
Top 10 Outdoor Lights
View all Outdoor Lights
View all Outdoor Lights