Description and Features
Backed with 50 years of research Half a century of research gave rise to the Natural Spectrum Floor Lamp. Now 20% brighter, this indoor sunshine lamp should help you see better instantly!
Perfect for If you are someone who enjoys reading, has arts and crafts as a hobby, or a frequent computer user, then this lamp would be perfect for you. It optimizes black-white contrast and reduces eye strain so you should see fine details with ease.
With adjustable gooseneck This floor has a graphite finish and a black adjustable gooseneck so directing pure white light to your close-up task will be very easy, whatever position it might be.
Save up on energy It includes a 27-watt bulb that is equal to the light output of a regular 100-watt bulb. Plus, this bulb lasts much longer and uses up less energy, making them very easy on your electric bill.
- Graphite Finish on base and head, Black adjustable gooseneck, Black cord.
- High output electronic ballast for instant-on with no flickering or buzzing
- Base: 10.5" Length x 9" Width
- Overall Height: 48" at 90 degrees, 61" Extended
- Lamp Head: 9.5 Length x 5.75 Width x 1.75 Height/Thickness
- ABS Lamp head features Vacuum Metalized Chrome & Specular Metal Reflector
- High/Low/Off switch on the lamp head
- Includes 8 feet of cord
- Includes Vaccuum metalized chrome diffuser to further reduce glare in some positions
- Includes low-energy efficient Verilux 27-Watt compact flourescent natural-spectrum bulb, delivering the equivalent light output of 100-150Watts incandescent
- Bulb life lasts up to 10,000 hours - roughly 10 times longer life than a traditional bulb
- Replacement bulb is the CFML27VLX (aka CFML27LUX)
- Convenient utility tray is optional (not included)
- UL Listed
- Weight: 3 Lbs
- Perfect for reading, sewing & crafts, especially for older eyes. Developed to reduce eyestrain by Howard Scott, founder of Verilux in 1956.
- Satisfaction guaranteed by Verilux - for 50 years the leaders in Natural Spectrum indoor sunlight - and backed by 1-year limited warranty.
Browse all contemporary floor lamps with a bronze or brown body and black shade
Learn how to choose floor lamps with our Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
If you need adequate ambient light for a larger room and don't want to hire an electrician, floor lamps are your best bet. These convenient lighting fixtures can be placed near chairs, couches, and tables to serve as a task light. They can also be moved from one area or another, wherever additional illumination is needed. Plus, giving it a whole new look is as quick as changing its shade.The problem is that there are thousands of floor lamps in various styles, colors, and materials imaginable. This might be a good thing, considering that you will have more options for your finicky standards but such wide range can also be a cause for a massive headache, as you will have a hard time choosing that one perfect floor lamp that will work best for your needs as well as for your room’s existing décor.