- Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the dial.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals and embossed corner and center spandrels glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door and side glass panels, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with a matching decorative 10 .63" disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- A cable driven movement that plays the Westminster chime features an automatic night silence option.
- A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
- 85 .5" Height x 23" Width x 18" Depth
- Weight: 138 lbs
- FREE White Glove Gold Delivery! Exclusive VIP delivery is FREE for LampsUSA customers.
- How it works:
- Once you place your order, your new floor clock will ship within 3-5 days directly to you via truck. (floor clocks are too large for small shippers like FedEx or UPS)
- About a week later, the "white glove" delivery company (usually HomeDirectUSA) will call to schedule delivery of your new clock. This is a good time to decide exactly where you want the clock placed and to ensure a clear path for the setup team.
- At the scheduled time, the Deluxe delivery team will bring the factory-sealed clock into your home. If carton is damaged or you hear rattling glass, you may refuse delivery.
- White Glove Setup team will uncrate your grandfather clock and carefully place it in your room of choice, even up to 2 flights of stairs. Team will remove all packing material.
- Be sure to inspect the clock for any visible damage at this point.
- Gold Setup team will complete basic setup or electrical hookups (no tools)
- If your unit requires tools, then you can complete the mechanical installation and start enjoying your new clock.
- Easy set up instructions are included with your grandfather clock. The Howard Miller Help Line technicians are on call to answer your setup questions.
- All Howard Miller Grandfather Clocks include a 2 year warranty.
- LampsUSA Customer Service is just a phone call away. Our floor clocks customers become raving fans, so please let us know if you need any help along the way.
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.