Your new clock will suddenly transform into an elegant display of motion and soothing melodies.
Fascinate your guests with a push of a button! Imagine watching your friend's amazement when they see your new Magic Motion Clock.The uniqueness and traditional look of the Tiara II is set off by the two beautiful arches that crown the clock. The gorgeous wood overlay and wood trimming enhance the beauty of this model. Our signature WSM movement compliments the careful detail taken on this clock. The movement allows you to play 16 melodies, an hourly Westminster chime, a 4 x 4 chime, or 3 Christmas melodies. Clock is battery operated with a Quartz movement.
- Wooden Finish
- Clock is battery operated, 2 C Batteries are included
- Precision Quartz movement.
- Your new Rhythm Clock is warranted to be free of defects for one year.
- Dimension: 27.3" Height x 12.8" Width
- Musical On/Off Switch lets you silence your clock on demand, while it still keeps perfect time
- Hourly Strike
- Demonstration button lets you thrill your guests on demand
- Volume control lets you hear your clock only from very close or from across the house
- Weight 11.5 lbs
- Plays your choice of 16 Nostalgic Melodies or 3 Christmas Melodies.
- 16 Nostalgic Melodies include 1) When the Saints Go Marching In 2) Greensleeves 3) Liebestraum No 3 4) Amazing Grace 5) Sonata fur Klavier K 545-1 6) Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring 7) Aura Lee 8) Air 9) She Wore a Yellow Ribbon 10) Beautiful Dreamer 11) Danza Dell'ore 12) In the Garden 13) Invitation to the Dance 14) Home, Sweet Home 15) Lorelei 16) Nocturne op. 9-2
- 3 Christmas Tunes 1) Silent Night 2) Joy To The World 3) We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.