Description and Features
Your new clock will suddenly transform into an elegant display of motion and soothing melodies.
Fascinate your guests with a push of a button! Imagine watching your friend's amazement when they see your new Magic Motion Clock.The Joyful Moment is sure to bring genuine joy to any home. The faux burl wood colored frame accents this clock perfectly and its hourly multi-colored light show is synchronized with one of 18 hymns or melodies. This clock has a consistently spinning wheel that holds four enchanting Swarovski crystals, while the two sets of bells rock in a perpetual motion. Clock is battery quartz operated.
- Faux Burl Wood Finish
- Made with Swarovski Elements, a premium brand of fine crystal elements
- Clock is battery operated, 4 D Batteries are included
- Precision Quartz movement.
- Your new Rhythm Clock is warranted to be free of defects for one year.
- Dimension: 17.2" Height x 14.6" Width
- Musical On/Off Switch lets you silence your clock on demand, while it still keeps perfect time
- Auto night shut-off is regulated by a light sensor. Which means your sleep will never be bothered by the music because your clock is smart enough to know when you are sleeping!
- Demonstration button lets you thrill your guests on demand Volume control lets you hear your clock only from very close or from across the house
- Weight 9.9 lbs
- Plays your choice of 6 Nostalgic Melodies or 6 Classical Melodies or 4 Christmas Melodies.
- 6 Nostalgic Melodies include 1) Amazing Grace 2) The Entertainer 3) Traumerei 4) Danza Dell'ore 5) Nocturne op.9-2 6) Tale From Vienna Woods
- 6 Classical Melodies Include 1) Sonata fur Klavier K. 545-1 2) Morning Mood - Peer Gynt 3) Aufforderung zum Tanz 4) Four Seasons - Spring 5) Le Cygne (The Swan) 6) Voice Of Spring
- 6 Christmas Tunes Include 1) Jingle Bells 2) Silent Night 3)We Wish You A Merry Christmas 4) Joy To The World
Browse all contemporary clocks with a rattan or wood body and no shade
Learn how to choose clocks with our Atomic Clocks
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.