Description and Features
Your new clock will suddenly transform into an elegant display of motion and soothing melodies.
Fascinate your guests with a push of a button! Imagine watching your friend's amazement when they see your new Magic Motion Clock. The Caprice's simple and elegant design will catch the attention of the traditional eye. Encased in a beautiful wood-like frame, the clock plays one of 30 melodies on the hour. The center piece of this model is the artistic looking Swarovski crystals pendulum. This is definitely a great addition to any home. Clock is battery operated with a Quartz movement.
- Wooden Finish
- Made with Swarovski Elements, a premium brand of fine crystal elements
- Your new Rhythm Clock is warranted to be free of defects for one year
- Dimension: 14.6" Height x 12.2" Width Musical On/Off Switch lets you silence your clock on demand, while it still keeps perfect time
- Auto night shut-off is regulated by a light sensor. Which means your sleep will never be bothered by the music because your clock is smart enough to know when you are sleeping!
- Demonstration button lets you thrill your guests on demand
- Volume control lets you hear your clock only from very close or from across the house
- Weight 4.1 lbs
- Plays your choice of 12 Nostalgic Melodies or 12 Classical Melodies or 6 Christmas Melodies.
- 12 Nostalgic Melodies include 1 Traumerei 2) Aura Lee 3) Air 4) Beautiful Dreamer 5) Thais' Meditation6) Lorelei 7) Ballets des Champs-Elysees 8) Home, Sweet Home 9) Jesus, Joy Of Man's Desiring 10) Greensleeves11) Morning Mood - Peer Gynt 12) My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
- 12 Classical Melodies Include 1) Nocturne op. 9-2 2) Sonata fur Klavier K. 545-1 3) Tale From The Vienna Woods4) Liebestraum No.3 5) Danza Dell'ore 6) Le Cygne (The Swan) 7) Humoresque 8) Four Seasons - Spring9) Aufforderung zum Tanz 10) Canon 11) Four Seasons - Winter 12) Voice Of Spring
- 6 Christmas Tunes 1) The First Noel 2) Jingle Bells 3) Silent Night 4) Deck The Halls 5) Joy To The World6) We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Browse all casual clocks with a rattan or wood body and no shade
Learn how to choose clocks with our Atomic Clocks
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.