- Roman Bronze Finish
- 5 x Oval Walnut ABS/Grain Blades
- With Light Tea Stain Shade/Glass
- 13-degree Blade Pitch
- 19.33'' Overall Height x 56'' Width
- Motor Size: 188 mm Diameter x 22 mm Height
- Downlight: 3 x 120 Watt C E-12 Incandescent bulb
- Voltage of 120
- Features Manual controlled Reverse Switch
- With 5.9'' Diameter MC Diecast Canopy
- Includes 6'' downrod
- With three speed settings
- Revolutions per Minute: 175 RPM on High, 133 RPM on Medium and 93 RPM on Low
- Airflow: 6371.07 Cubic Feet Per Minute on High, 4812.85 Cubic Feet Per Minute on Medium and 3091.91 Cubic Feet Per Minute on Low
- Power Consumption: 66.26 Watts on High, 41.94 Watts on Medium and 22.94 Watts on Low
- 96.15 Cubic feet of airflow per minute per watt on High, 114.76 Cubic feet of airflow per minute per watt on Medium and 134.78 Cubic feet of airflow per minute per watt on Low
- 0.555 AMPs on High, 0.443 AMPs on Medium and, 0.327 AMPs on Low
- 27.24 lbs
- Part of Edwardian Collection by Monte Carlo Fans
- Compatible with A,C,E Remote Control
- UL Listed for Wet locations
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 53-68" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 53-68" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 60 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
Browse all casual ceiling fans with a bronze or brown body and egg shell shade
Learn how to choose ceiling fans with our Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Ceiling Fan Rotation Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Choosing the right ceiling fan is more than just picking the right style and color. There are some key points that you want to keep in mind so that you make sure you get the right fan- so you not only cool your room correctly and efficiently, but you get years of use and enjoyment from your fan. Use our ceiling fan guide to help pick the perfect fan for your home.