- Tuscan Bronze Finish
- Features 5 x blades in Mahogany Finish
- 14-Degree Blade Pitch
- Durable, quiet motor measures 162mm x 18 mm
- 17" Height x 60" Blade Span
- 13.7" from ceiling to bottom of blades
- Includes a 6" Downrod - longer downrods may be purchased separately
- 147 / 105 / 44 Revolutions per minute (high / medium / low)
- 5518.59 / 3858.53 / 1296.36 Cubic feet of airflow per minute (high / medium / low)
- 28.5 / 9.9 / 2.1 Watts of power consumption (high / medium / low)
- 193.63 / 389.75 / 617.32 Cubic feet of airflow per minute per watt (high / medium / low)
- Does NOT include a down-light kit (purchase separately)
- Part of the DC60 Collection by Monte Carlo
- Weight: 26.73 lbs
- Includes a remote
- CUL and UL Listed
- A switch on the fan body alternates fan direction
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation
- Fan rotates clockwise to push warm air down (for winter warming) and anticlockwise to draw warm air up (for summer cooling)
- Alternating Current (AC) motors use a steel/aluminum rotor and copper windings on the stator that when energized creates an electromagnet.
- The AC current is necessary so the poles of the electromagnet frequently change causing the rotor and stator to repel each other which causes the motor to spin.
- Creating this electromagnet uses a lot of energy. More copper can be added to increase power but also reduces efficiency.
- Direct Current (DC) fans also included magnets to help create the necessary magnetic field to spin the rotor. This means less electric energy is necessary. This also means less copper windings are necessary to create the same amount of power.
- Engineered with Integral Electronic Drivers. Converts AC to DC. Control the Fan's Speed by Reducing Input Voltage. Coordinates and Aligns the Location of Magnets in Relationship to Coils.
- Less Copper Windings than traditional "AC" motor models
- Same Motor Torque as AC Models Using 70% Less Energy Consumption.
- DC Fans are estimated to be 4 x as efficient in moving the air than an AC fan at high-speed, 8 x as efficient at medium speed, and 30 x as efficient at low speed.
- Estimated annual Energy Savings of a DC fan versus an AC fan = $45.23 (comparison based on data from http://wwww.energystar.gov)
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is above average, compared to fans with a 53-68" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 53-68" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 60 to 100 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
Learn how to choose ceiling fans with our Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Ceiling Fan Rotation Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Choosing the right ceiling fan is more than just picking the right style and color. There are some key points that you want to keep in mind so that you make sure you get the right fan- so you not only cool your room correctly and efficiently, but you get years of use and enjoyment from your fan. Use our ceiling fan guide to help pick the perfect fan for your home.