Description and Features
- Roman Bronze Finished housing and Walnut ABS blades, 52" total blade span
- Optional light kits may be purchased separately, e.g. MC18RB, MC21RB or MC84RB
- 14.96" Total Height (not including optional light kits)
- Includes 4" Downrod>
- Three fan speeds: 170, 118 and 64 Revolutions Per Minute
- 12-Degree blade pitch for optimum air movement
- High performance 172 x 14mm 73 Watt torque-induction motor
- Easy-to-clean ventless motor housing
- Fan rotates clockwise to push warm air down (for winter warming) or anticlockwise to draw cool air up (for summer cooling)
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation
- A switch on the fan body alternates fan direction
- Rust-free stainless steel hardware and weatherproof, powder-coated finishes
- UL and C-UL listed for wet locations
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes extra-long 78" lead wires for high ceiling installation with longer dwnrods (purchased separately)
- Compatible with, ESWC-1, ESSWC-2, ESSWC-3-AL, ESSWC-3-WH, HT200-WH, RM-RFMC, RMWH-RENC, WK100 and WT100 remotes/controls (Fan does NOT include a remote/control or receiver - may be purchased separately.) NB: If you purchase remotes/controls, at least one must include a receiver unit to communicate with the fan. Receiver units are only supplied with RMWH-RENC, WK100 or RM-RFMC remote/control kits.
|Revolution Speed (RPM - Revolutions per Minute)||Air Flow (CFM - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute)||Electricity (Watts - Electricity used not including any Lights)||Efficiency (CFM/Watt - Cubic Feet of Air Flow per Minute per Watt used - higher is better)||AMPs (Amperage of Electrical Current used)|
|Efficiency is the cubic feet of air that can be moved in one minute if the fan were to use 1 watt of electricity, and can be used to compare energy-efficiency among different ceiling fans. The higher this number the more energy-efficient the fan is. This ceiling fan's airflow efficiency is about average, compared to fans with a 52" blade span. By comparison, other regular-sized ceiling fans with a 52" blade span typically provide an airflow efficiency ranging from 65 to 93 cubic feet per minute per watt.|
Learn how to choose ceiling fans with our Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Ceiling Fan Rotation Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Ceiling Fan Buyer's Guide
Choosing the right ceiling fan is more than just picking the right style and color. There are some key points that you want to keep in mind so that you make sure you get the right fan- so you not only cool your room correctly and efficiently, but you get years of use and enjoyment from your fan. Use our ceiling fan guide to help pick the perfect fan for your home.