- Lite Source has an exceptional line of quality products aimed to please even the most discerning of consumers. This Kairi 1-Light Floor Lamp Polished Steel LS82488PS will reward your home with new life.
- Polished Steel Finish
- Dimensions: 65.5" Height x 5" Width x 19" Depth
- Shade Dimensions: 0.75" Height x 3" Top Width x 3" Bottom Width
- 1 x 12 Watt LED LED Base Bulb (included)
- Switch Type: On/Off Rocker Cord
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
Benefits of this Floor Lamp
Why choose this Floor Lamp?
- Easily Portable Light. Move light to wherever you need it with this elegant floor lamp. Picture it next to your bed, along-side your favorite sofa or chair, where you most enjoy reading or doing crafts, or perhaps in your office or hallway. The standardized electrical cord can be plugged in or unplugged quickly and easily. With the quick flip of a switch, you have light.
- Increases Intimacy. This floor lamp brings a focussed, warm light to areas of conversation, reading, dining, crafts and hobbies. The attractive shade diffuses and spreads a soft light, illuminating people and objects in a pleasant way. This floor lamp also adds an ambient light to your room, diminishing the storng shadows produced by overhead lighting. In rooms with missing ceiling light fixtures, this floor lamp will help to illuminate the ceiling and rebound light all around the room.
- Strong Lighting. Sometimes you just need a good strong light in your room, and being able to reach for this floor lamp instantly solves your problem. Sometimes a smaller lamp doesn't cut it. Switch on this magnificent floor lamp and the room is instantly filled with comforting, useful light, both local and reflected.
- Position Light where you need it. This adorable floor lamp has been carefully designed to place the light source high in the room. When seated, it will shine over your shoulder and facilitate easier use without the challenge of eye-level brightness. With the shade closer to the ceiling, it also excels at directing ambient light to bounce off the ceiling, adding a broader range of background light to the room.
- Solves Your Dark Room. Life without a good level of light can be depressing. Often inadequate light from your fixtures leaves you wanting more. This floor lamp allows you to avoid an expensive electrical installation, while also being much easier to add to a room, and perhaps to later move to a new location.
- Gets Out of Your Way. While you want good light in your room, you don't want to create more clutter. A floor lamp is an ideal solution. The lamp base can often tuck neatly behind or beneath furniture, its tall base reaching up above furniture and its shade providing light where you need it. Its narrow body consumes less of your living space than, say, a table lamp.
- Works as a Team. In a larger room, adding two of these floor lamps can really bring the room to life. Imagine them as beacons of light shining from the far corners of your room, working together to power your life. With two floor lamps you begin to create a theme of style, color and light quality, adding to the harmony and balance of your environment.
- Stable weighted base. The balanced base is weighted to provide stability to this tall lamp. The last thing you need is it topppling over. The weighted base ensures your environemnt is both safe and reliable.
- Light-directing shade. The shade on this floor lamp is designed specifically to allow heat from the bulb to escape, rather like a chimney. This helps to keep the lamp running cooler, and also enhances safety. At the same time, the shape of the shade directs and diffuses light in a useful direction, both upwards and downwards as well as out to the side.
- Quality Shade Construction. To facilitate an even spread of light, the shade on this floor lamp has been carefully manufactured to alleviate hot-spots or distortions. In the years to come, your new favorite lamp will continue serving its function, problem free.
- Easy to Operate. The easily-reachable switch is just a touch a away. Many floor lamps also feature 3-way technology, supporting light bulbs with more than one level of brightness. Alternatively, leave the lamp switched on, connected to a switched socket, controlled from a wall switch.
- Quick to plug in. Nearby electrical outlets are easily reached with the length of cord provided. Unless your outlet is significantly further from the lamp, you shouldn't need an extension cord.
- Protection for your eyes. Given this lamp's shade will be close to standing eye level, you want to be sure it is both attractive and also hides much of the glare from the bulb. The shade facilitates this shielding while providing a decorative accent which enhances the look of your room.
- Easily Accessible Socket. Inserting the bulb into this floor lamp is very easy, with ample access provided. The socket adheres to industry standards, making it easy to find replacement bulbs when you need them.
- Multi-Functional Shade. The designer shade shields your eyes from the harsh glare of the light bulb, gently cools the lamp by facilitating airflow, and simultaneously wows with its attractive design. The shade also reflects and diffuses light, while also directing most of the light through its opening to illuminate your room and serve your needs.
- The option of Dimmable light. Most lamps with regular plug-in bulbs can be fitted with a dimmable bulb. When used with a dimmer switch and a dimmable bulb, you'll be able to set the mood quickly and easily. Provided the bulb is dimmable, the lamp should also work with a dimmable electrical socket.
- Supports energy-saving bulbs. Most floor lamps utilize modern, compact fluorescent bulbs, or can be replaced with plugin compact fluorescent or LED bulbs. These bulbs require far less wattage of energy for an equivalent light output, so can make a significant savings on your electrical bill. CFL and LED bulbs also last far longer than traditional bulbs, saving you the cost of having to keep buying new bulbs as often.
- Supports full-spectrum bulbs. A variety of bulbs are now available in a full spectrum compact fluorescent bulb. Full-spectrum bulbs emulate natural sunlight and influence your circadian rhythm, helping alleviate seasonal affective disorder or the winter blues caused by too much time indoors. You may be able to install such a bulb in this lamp - feel free to ask us to check for you.
Enhances Your Room
- Great in Multiple Rooms. This portable floor lamp can be easily positioned in any room. All it needs is a power outlet. Position it near to a seating space in your living room, in the corner of a bedroom, along-side your intimate dining area, in a functional office, or even in a hallway. This unconstrained lamp can be moved around after installation - no electricians or dangerous re-wiring needed.
- Quick to Relocate. As a portable lamp with a simple plug-in power cord, you can place this lamp anywhere you like. It provides true versatility in your lighting, giving you countless options when it comes time to rearrange your environment. If you find it isn't quite providing the light you want in its current location, you can move it in a matter of seconds - problem solved!
- Coordinates with your decor. This floor lamp can enhance the colors in your existing decor. You can build a theme from coordinating styles, colors or textures. This floor lamp looks great by itself, but even better in a harmoneous environment.
- Helpful to Family and Friends. Assist all members of the family, and friends too, by providing ample light when it's needed. You can hardly entertain in the dark!
- Learn more about floor lamps with our friendly, easy-to-read Floor Lamp Buyer's Guide, complete with information on how to select the right lamp for you.
LED Lighting is the future!LED feature cutting-edge LED lights. The benefits of LED lighting are astounding. They last far longer than any other type of bulb - usually longer than the lifetime of the item itself. The energy they require in order to produce bright light is far lower than incandescent bulbs or fluorescent bulbs, providing you a significant savings on your electrical bill. Compared to other non-LED , and especially compared to incandescent fixtures, LED easily pay for themselves over their lifetime.
You'll never have to buy replacement bulbs because LED bulbs can last for 30-50,000 hours ... at least 15-20 years with 5 hours per day of use. Imagine the cost savings not having to buy 10 sets of replacement bulbs in that time, plus saving trips to the store and dealing with the inconvenience of old-fashioned lighting!
LED bulbs require much less electrical energy - only a few watts per bulb. Your electrical bill will be lower as a result. If you're put off by LED because of the price, consider it a long-term payoff - overall you will save by joining the LED revolution today!
See more floor lamps with LED lights
Learn how to choose floor lamps with our Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Floor Lamps Buyer's Guide
If you need adequate ambient light for a larger room and don't want to hire an electrician, floor lamps are your best bet. These convenient lighting fixtures can be placed near chairs, couches, and tables to serve as a task light. They can also be moved from one area or another, wherever additional illumination is needed. Plus, giving it a whole new look is as quick as changing its shade.The problem is that there are thousands of floor lamps in various styles, colors, and materials imaginable. This might be a good thing, considering that you will have more options for your finicky standards but such wide range can also be a cause for a massive headache, as you will have a hard time choosing that one perfect floor lamp that will work best for your needs as well as for your room’s existing décor.