Description and Features
- Stylish Denim Finish
- Made from high-quality Suede
- Attractive Square Shape
- Features a White "Slip Uno" Fitter with 7" Drop and 1/2" Inner Diameter
- Measures 6" Top x 10" Bottom x 9.5" Slant Height
- Please measure your existing shade, a new harp may be needed for a proper fit.
- Part of the Cowboy Collection by Laura Ashley
This shade includes an Uno FitterThe top of this shade is fitted with an `Uno` fitter, designed to fit around the bulb socket. Think of the uno fitter as a spider fitter with a very deep drop which doesn't require a harp. Arms extend from the top edge of the shade to a central ring, deeply recessed down into the center of the shade. A `Slip Uno` fitter sits beneath the light bulb, fastened by the bulb, while a `Threaded Uno` fitter sits above an upside-down bulb, secured by a threaded ring. Threaded Uno fitters are usually used with down-bridge lamps or reading lamps, where the bulb aims downward from above.
The shade comes complete with an uno fitter, since it is built into the lamp shade and is not a part of your lamp base. An uno fitter is only replaceable by replacing the lamp shade.
See our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide for more information.
Measuring a Square or Rectangular Lamp ShadeSquare/Rectangular shades are typically measured with three or more dimensions:
- Top: Since square or rectangular shades have flat sides, or appear as a `box` when viewed from above, the top dimension is usually simply the width of the top of the shade along one edge. However, for a rectangular shade, the width is wider than the measurement from front to back, so you may need to measure both the top width (left to right) and the top depth (front to back).
- Bottom: Since sqare or rectangular shades have flat sides, or appear as a `box` when viewed from below, the bottom dimension is usually simply the width of the bottom of the shade along one edge. However, for a rectangular shdae, the width is wider than the measurement from front to back, so you may need to measure both the bottom width (left to right) and the bottom depth (front to back).
- Slant Height: The diagonal height/length measured in a straight line from the top edge of the shade to the bottom edge. Measure in the middle of the side of the shade from top to bottom. For shades with curved sides, continue to measure the slant height in a perfectly straight line.
For more information, see our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide
Browse all casual lamp shades with a beige shade
Learn how to choose lamp shades with our Lampshade Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
Also see our how-to's and tips on Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
Also see our how-to's and tips on How to Recover a Lampshade
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Lampshade Buyer's Guide
Reading lamps need a wider shade to provide plenty of light.
Consider the Room - What is the color and style of your room? Will the lamp have a starring role or compliment its surroundings?
In How-To's & Tips: 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
In How-To's & Tips: Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
In How-To's & Tips: How to Recover a Lampshade
Once you purchase a new shade cover in a fabric and size that matches your existing lampshade, slip it over the shade and you're done! Updating your room’s décor, renewing an old lampshade, or providing a burst of color takes only minutes when you use a shade cover.
They are form fitting, removable and stretch to fit most lampshade sizes. They give your lamp and your room a whole new look, it is like getting a whole new lamp! Shade covers also protect brand new lampshades and keep them fresh for years to come.