This set includes a full spectrum floor lamp, a full spectrum desk lamp and a total of 3 full spectrum bulbs.Each lamp can simulate nature's own sunlight using a sophisticated full spectrum light bulb. The bulbs produce comfortable and glare-free light which is excellent for reading, reduces eyestrain and also saves energy. The flexible gooseneck design on both lamps provides flexibility while the convenient on/off switch (on the shade of the floor lamp, on the cord of the desk lamp)is easy to operate. Each lamp includes a 27-Watt compact fluorescent bulb which uses much less energy than a regular incandescent bulb, yet produces as much light as a 100-150 watt regular bulb. Floor lamp base: 10.25"L x 8.75"W. This set of EZ reader lamps are perfect for reading, sewing, close-up tasks, and reduces eyestrain for everyone but especially for those over 40. They are great lamps for anyone who wants to bring natural light into their home and even helps with seasonal affective disorder by helping your body-clock to get a better feel for the daylight cycle.
- FREE SHIPPING on this set! (and the price is lower than buying each item separately)
- Set of 2 lamps (with bulbs) plus 1 spare bulb
- Black Finish
- Both lamps feature a flexible gooseneck for easy adjustment and positioning
- Floor lamp is ideal for reading and crafts
- Desk lamp is ideal positioned on or above a desk or side-table
- Floor Lamp: Maximum height 60", normally 49.5" Height, Shade: 10" Length x 5.5" Width x 1.5" Height
- Desk Lamp: Adjustable 18" to 26" Height, Shade: 10" Length x 5.5" Width x 1.5" Height
- 1 x 27 WattCompact Fluorescent Bulb per lamp (2 bulbs included plus a spare replacement bulb)
- Energy efficient bulbs use only 27 watts to give light output of a 150 watt incandescent!
- Bulbs should last up to 5,000 hours, which should outlast 5 regular bulbs
- 6500k color temperature, 1300 Lumens, CRI: 80-85
- Bulb: 3.25" Width x 6" Length
- Our standard return policy applies to this pack - any returns must include all items in the pack
- Special low price! This pack is in stock and ready for immediate shipping!
Struggling with Eye Strain?
- Reduces eyestrain
- Easy on the eyes
- Great for reading or writing
- Great for crafts
- Great in front of a computer screen
Struggle no more. Why sit under harsh lights and glaring contrast when you can be sitting under a gentle, comfortable natural light. The EZ reader lamps from LampsUSA sport full spectrum light bulbs which produce a very even white light. The light simulates nature's own sunlight. The bulb's surface and gas content is specifically formulated to produce a very natural spectrum of light output, giving that natural daylight look wherever you use it, whenever you use it.
The natural spectrum light produced by this floor lamp and desk lamp automatically shows colors and intensities much closer to their real appearance. Gone are the harsh glaring words on a page, gone is the strain from staring at a computer screen, and gone is the feeling of agitation from being bathed in unnatural yellow or blue light. Everything just looks more natural with a full spectrum lamp and that means your eyes aren't struggling to adjust to the unnatural contrasts and colors around you.
Most owners of an EZ Reader floor lamp or desk lamp by LampsUSA report greatly reduced eyestrain immediately.
Great for Reading
- Words are crisper, easier to look at
- The page doesn't glare at you
- Colors are naturally balanced
- You can read for longer without eye-ache
If you're sitting down to read a book, magazine or newspaper you want to relax and ease into your interests - a full spectrum lamp helps you to forget about trying to see and lets you focus on what you're actually reading. Your eyes can relax into the natural representation of colors and the page becomes more `balanced` in its appearance. Words stand out better and sharper while the white of the page doesn't blast you with headache-causing glare.
Under a natural light you will find you can read for longer periods of time, your eyes aren't so sore afterwards and the natural light has more of a soothing effect. Pictures always look better under a natural light. Usually the wrong colors are highlighted and over-emphasized due to the color spectrum being skewed towards yellow, red or blue light. While some light bulbs such as fluorescent bulbs may often help to some degree by providing a whiter light, harsh white isn't really the color of sunlight. Light from the sun results from thousands of unique wavelengths of color which all combine to create an overall natural glow. A full spectrum light bulb, as featured in our floor lamps and desk lamps, simulates the diversity of wavelengths found in natural sunlight and puts you at ease - working with you rather than against you.
Brilliant for Crafts
- See your materials in their true color
- See details more clearly
- Get away from harsh contrast or glare
- More relaxing and comfortable
If you're working on intricate details such as sewing, needlework, drawing, painting, building models, knitting, doing a crossword, even playing with your new tablet computer, phone or handheld, you'll always find it more comfortable in full spectrum light. You can see what you're doing! Colors are all exactly as they're meant to be, lines are crisp and easy to focus on, nothing is glaring back at you or making it even harder to see those small details. It's ideal.
Who wants to strain to see what they're looking at when you're supposed to beenjoying yourself doing what you love? You'll love what you're doing even morewhen you can see it properly! A full spectrum lamp from LampsUSA helps youenjoy yourself more and gets rid of those unnatural fake lights of old.
Flex the light where you want it
The flexible gooseneck of these lamps can be adjusted to any angle you like. Point them at the wall, point them at the ceiling, point them upside down, point them sideways, or simply direct them down over your shoulder or near to where you're sitting. That means you can shine the light exactly where you like it, yet not right in your eyes, so you can focus on what you need to focus on. You can work at your crafts for longer due to reduced eyestrain and you'll find it all-round a more rewarding experience.
The floor lamp features a switch right next to the light bulb itself, so when you're sitting with it next to you it's merely a short distance to reach to switch it on or off. The desk lamp features a handy switch on the cord meaningthat it's a short distance away to turn the lamp on or off.The lights turn on immediately with no delay and there's absolutely no humming or buzzing. The bulbs are situated embedded into the lamp heads meaning that most of it the time the light won't be in your eyes. When you're standing you almost certainly won't see the bulb and when you're seated it will be above, behind or to the side of you. The flexible head positioning really makes it easy to get just the light you want, where you want it.
Helps your mood - Seasonal Affective Disorder
We've all heard about seasonal affected disorder, or `SAD`, and `sad` is exactly what it feels like. The winter blues come knocking at the door every year and you dread having to go through another dreary winter with limited sunlight and shorter days. But now all you need is a set of full spectrum lamps. Switch them on whenever you like, even when the sun is down or the day is clouded or snowing. They're great for a rainy day, too. Any time you feel down because of the weather, just switch on the lamps and be around them for a time and you'll notice you feel illuminated from within.
Your body is sensitive to light and reacts to the cycles of the sun rising and setting. Your body clock has a lot to do with that feeling of sluggishness, glumness or even depression. We all love being in the sun - it's good for you, and when you can't get enough you simply have to branch out with a full spectrum lamp set of your own. While these lamps do not include ultra violet spectrums - needed in order to build Vitamin D - their natural light does still promote a more balanced mood. Whether it's just psychological or not, you will simply feel less gloomy in those long winter months or rainy days when you can enjoy your own beam of sunlight right in your own home.
Light Therapy is a common treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder, featuringexposure to a bright full-spectrum light for a period of time. This helps your circadian rhythm as well, promoting general wellbeing. The U.S. National Library of Medicine noted that "some people experience a serious mood change when the seasons change. They may sleep too much, have little energy, and may also feel depressed. Though symptoms can be severe, they usually clear up" in the summer months. Bright full-spectrum light helps to suppress melatonin, reducing the feeling ofdepression.
Researchers in medical centers in the USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia have had great success using light therapy with thousands of patients with clear histories of SAD for several years. Significant improvement is usually experienced within 4-5 days, if not sooner, and symptoms may return in about the same period of time after the lights are unused. Using your new full spectrum floor lamp and desk lamp daily is sure to help.
Great for your pets, too
A full spectrum lamp is great for you and great for other living creatures too. Whether you enjoy the domestic company of cats, dogs, fish, birds and any other kind of creature, they'll thank you for helping them to see better too. Maybe they'll even make them happier on a darker day or during long winter months.
And if animals aren't your thing, maybe you're into house plants. Any plant-grower will know that plants need sunlight and trying to grow a light-hungry plant away from the light simply doesn't work. Come those winter months plants tend to die off, slow down on their growth and lose vitality. They stop putting out new foliage and sometimes they might not survive the winter. Now with your new full spectrum lamps you can give them a high-quality, sunlight-like spectrum year-round. You can even grow plants in those dark areas of the home where you simply couldn't grow them before, or just add extra light for those tropical plants that need higher light intensity. Full spectrum light is a great solution for helping promote plant growth.
Speaking of plants, plants grow underwater too and a full spectrum lamp is a great addition for an aquarium. Your fish will love it, plants will grow faster and you'll be able to see your fish better. The natural light will bright out their natural colors without artificial red or blue bulbs. Goldfish and tropical fish will all appreciate extra daylight on those dark days.
Saves you energy and money
Each full spectrum lamp features an energy-saving low-wattage light bulb. The bulbs are designed with four straight fluorescent tubes in parallel and produce a bright white light. The amount of light output from each bulb is similar to the light from a 100-150 Watt regular incandescent bulb. It's plenty of light for reading, writing, crafts, watching tv, being on the computer etc. Of course you'll want other lights for the rest of the room since this is quite a focused light source, but you can aim it wherever you like.
The fluorescent bulbs included runs at only 27 Watts each, rather than the 100 Watts or more you'd normally need to use. This means it saves you around 3/4 of your energy bill and therefore reduces your electricity consumption, helping the environment as well as keeping money in your pocket. Over the course of just 1 week you've already saved 75% on your bill for an equivalent incandescent lamp. Just because it's low wattage doesn't mean it isn't bright, so for you it's a win-win - you get all the light for 1/4 the price. And just think, compared to aset of 2 incandescent lamps, you save over 85% on your energy bill!
They're practically FREE in the long term
Considering the savings you'll make on replacement light bulbs andgreatly reduced energy consumption, these full spectrum lamps will definitely pay for themselvesover the course of their lifetime. That makes them practically free! It's morethan just a floor lamp and a desk lamp, it's an investment that pays you back, year round.
For your initial up-front investment (which by the way is surprisingly low-priced for a full spectrum lamp set and is even lower than buying the lamps individually),the light bulbs have a lifetime rating of 5,000 to 10,000 hours. In real-world use for most people that equates to several YEARS of use. Think of how many regular light bulbs you'd have to buy in that time period - probably at least once a year? You'll be saving on the expense of replacement bulbs for years to come, plus the low wattage ensures you are constantly saving 75%-85% of what you would have spent on regular-bulb lamps.
Both lamps have sturdy construction, a heavy base and protected flexible gooseneck. They will last you for years to come. We absolutely do, and always will, carry the replacement bulbs, just in case you need one, but you'll be enjoying these lamp for years before you'll even need one. It just so happenswe include an extra one with every set. The bulbs are included which means you don't have to fuss with finding them at a local store, and you don't have to pay any extra shipping to buy one elsewhere online.
Easy to assemble, sturdy and stable
With a solid heavy base included, these lamps are sure to maintain their upright position even when you bump into them or knock them while you're moving around. They're definitely not top-heavy and have been designed to keep a low center of gravity. The floor lamp comes in only a few pieces with all wiring already in place. All you have to do is join a few tubes together and fix it into the base. The tubes are already threaded so there's absolutely no tools needed - just a pair of hands then you're up and running! The desk lamp comes fully assembled!
The flexible heads easily pivot side to side or adjust to any angle with a gentle touch. The lamp heads remains fairly cool and certainly much cooler than a regular incandescent lamp so you won't be burning your fingers. The light bulbsthemsleves, being a lower wattage, run much cooler than regular bulbs. With a simple flip of the on/off switches you'll be enjoying your new full spectrum lights. Sit back, relax and soak up the rays.
This set is in stock and shipping tomorrow!
Yes, we have it in stock. We keep a constant supply of these floor lamps, desk lamps and bulbs in our warehouse and we process orders typically within 24 hours. If you order today the complete set will likely ship out tomorrow and we'll have a tracking number emailed to you. We aim to ship out your order within 1-2 days at the most. From there, depending on how far you live from Wisconsin, it'll take merely 3-5 days to be delivered. You'll have it within a week!
Still not sure?
If you're still wondering if this is the lamp set for you, feel free to chat with us on our Live Chat, send us as email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-526-7247. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Meanwhile check out the reviews below from other happy customers. You'll notice this is a highly rated lamp set and most people give it at least 4 or 5 stars. This is one of our most popular items and we stand behind our product with a friendly return policy should you need it. Let us know if we can help you make a decision. We're quite confident that if you do decide on this lamp you'll be glad you did.
Benefits of this Table Lamp
Why choose this Table Lamp?
- Makes Lighting Portable. With this table lamp, light goes wherever you need it. Place it bedside, next to your favorite chair or sofa, in a hallway or office, or in that corner of the room that needs a lift. The standard power cord is quick and easy to plug in - flip the switch and away you go.
- Creates Intimacy. This table lamp creates an intimate pool of light for convesation or reading. The diffusion shade creates a softened light, falling pleasantly on people's faces. This table lamp also helps to relieve strong shadows from overhead lighting and adds to the overall ambient lighting of your room without being too intense.
- Enhances Comfort. Picture yourself cozying up to a good book or magazine, or maybe your mobile device, snuggled in your favorite chair or sofa, this table lamp sharing its warm glow nearby. Easy on the eyes, it's a recipe for a soothing environment.
- Adds Decorative Appeal. This decorative table lamp provides a stylish accent to your interior. Its beautiful base and complementary shade can coordinate with your furnishings, textiles and furniture.
- Solves Your Lighting Problem. Life without a lamp is dark indeed. Sometimes even with hardwired light fixtures the light is not enough, or not where you want it. This portable table lamp will allow you to put the light exactly where you need it without having to commit to the installation of more electrical fixtures.
- Works Great in Pairs. With two of these table lamps, you can create a harmonious balance on both sides of your furniture. Picture them either side of a bed, at both ends of a couch, in opposite corners of a room, etc. Together they accomplish more than alone because they will play off each other's appearance and create a balanced theme.
- Stable weighted base. The base is designed to be heavy enough that the lamp won't easily topple over. Its sturdy construction ensures it's always upright and should resist light collisions. This also helps to create a safe environment.
- Heat-deflecting shade. The shade of your new table lamp is designed to funnel heat upwards and away from the lamp like a chimney. Most light bulbs produce heat and the design of the shade helps facilitate convection, allowing cool air to enter through the bottom to keep the lamp cool.
- High-quality shade. This table lamp features a shade made from quality materials, with fine attention to detail and the assurance of an even distribution of light. Free of wrinkles, dents, bright spots or dark spots, the shade has been hand-crafted by skilled professionals to ensure it keeps looking great for years to come.
- Easy operation. A simple switch allows you to turn the lamp on or off. Some lamps also feature a 3-way switch. Alternatively plug it into a switched socket to turn the lamp on from a wall switch.
- Easy to plug in. The lamp comes with enough cord to reach most nearby outlets. Unless your outlet is significantly further from the lamp, you shouldn't need an extension cord.
- Attention to detail. A table lamp is designed to be viewed in close proximity, since you're likely to be sitting nearby. With this in mind, this table features a fine attention to detail - the mark of a quality product.
- Industry-standard socket. The socket on this lamp is designed for easy bulb replacement, and since it adheres to commonplace industry standards, this makes it easy for you to find replacement bulbs.
- Light-Distributing Shade. What would a table lamp be without its shade? This lamp is complete with a carefully crafted shade, designed to hide unsightly electrical parts and to shield your eyes from the glare of the bulb. The shade is also aestheticalyl pleasing, filtering and tinting the light that passes through it, while also directing most of the light through the top and bottom to illuminate your room.
- The option of Dimmable light. Most lamps with regular plug-in bulbs can be fitted with a dimmable bulb. When used with a dimmer switch and a dimmable bulb, you'll be able to set the mood quickly and easily. Provided the bulb is dimmable, the lamp should also work with a dimmable electrical socket.
- Supports energy-saving bulbs. While many lamps are still specified as supporting standard incandescent bulbs, simple plugin compact fluorescent and led bulbs can almost always be used. These simple screw-in bulbs require far less wattage of energy for an equivalent light output, so can make a significant savings on your electrical bill. CFL and LED bulbs also last far longer than traditional bulbs, saving you the cost of having to keep buying new bulbs as often. Also with a CFL/LED bulb, since they are rated at lower watts, this allows you to use a higher wattage bulb outputting even more light, while still falling below the wattage rating of the lamp.
- Supports full-spectrum bulbs. Easily turn your lamp in an mood-improving full spectrum lamp, by installing a screw-in full spectrum compact fluorescent bulb. Full-spectrum bulbs emulate natural sunlight and influence your circadian rhythm, helping alleviate seasonal affective disorder or the winter blues caused by too much time indoors.
Enhances Your Room
- Works in any room. A versatile table lamp can be easily positioned in any room with a power outlet. Sit it next to your sofa or chair in the living room, to the side of your bed, in the corner of a dining area, in your study or office, or even in a hallway. Unlike fixed-wire lighting, you can move a table lamp around after installation without having to hire an electrician or deal with dangerous electrical wiring.
- Easily portable. As a portable lamp with a simple plug-in power cord, you can place this lamp anywhere you like. It provides true versatility in your lighting, giving you countless options when it comes time to rearrange your environment.
- Coordinates with your furniture. Choose a table lamp which brings out the colors in your existing decor. When more than one element in a room features the same coloring, texture or style, you now have a theme! Alone, the lamp may be beautiful, but in harmony with your other decor it can bring out the hues and create a pleasing look.
- Supports Family and Friends You're not the only one who needs good light to enjoy an environment. Help support your family and friends with ample lighting, easy on the eyes and comforting to the heart.
- Learn more about table lamps with our friendly, easy-to-read Table Lamp Buyer's Guide, complete with information on how to select the right lamp for you.
Browse all casual table lamps with a black body and no shade
Learn how to choose table lamps with our Table Lamp Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on Tips for Lamps
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.