Description and Features
- Simple and elegant are the best 2 words to describe this finial. Made from solid wood with a sable finish (a rich dark finish with undertones of merlot) with a contemporary cylinder with softly rounded edges it sits a top of a brushed nickel pedestal. A perfect finial for wooden and metal lamps and is at home with rustic decor as it is in a contemporary living room or bedroom. Since this finial is made from natural materials the color may vary from the image shown.All finials have a standard 1/4-27 thread--which will fit the harp on almost every lamp.
- Wooden Finial with metal base.
- 2 1/4'" High x 3/4" wide.
- Base Material: Zinc Alloy with a brushed nickel finish
- Dark finish that is almost black with undertones of merlot- (rich wine color)
- Shipping is only $3 on this item! >
Free Design Secret: Replace your Lamp Shade!Take a good look at your lamp shade. Is it aged or dirty, freyed around the edges, perhaps torn or damaged, or maybe just not the color you like? Show off your individual flair by renewing your lamp with a new shade! Browse for a new lamp shade.
It might be time to throw that old shade out the window and revitalize your lamp with a new look. Your new finial will look right at home with a new shade to complement it. We have hundreds of shades to choose from in a wide variety of colors and styles.
Browse All Shades
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Blog: Are these the Finest Wood Lamp Finials Ever Made?
America's best wood lamp finials are handcrafted by Picinae Studios because they specialize in creating infinite design possibilities using the natural characteristics of wood. Their designs highlight the natural beauty of wood, and create an artistic appeal that complements other fine surroundings. Each piece that’s made is numbered and signed, giving it its own identity with its own unique wood color and grains. They are cut free-hand, and highly polished to add depth, clarity and tactile quality.
The woods are selected for their color, grain and natural properties like durability, malleability, hardness and weight. Most of the woods come from local mills in North America, like Maple, Cherry and Black Walnut. Other woods used are Bocote, Morado, Ebonies and Cocobolo.