- Projects time & outdoor temp. on wall or ceiling
- Projection rotates in 90 degree increments
- Projection options: (1) Default: toggle between time and temp.,
(2) time only, or (3) temperature only
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) & Hawaiian Time (HAT)
- Light up color display backlight and projection with a press of a button using battery power OR continuous light with AC adapter (ON /OFF option)
- Backlight and projection settings: High, low and off
- Atomic time and date sets itself
- 12/24 hour time with minutes
- Snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: day, date
- IN / OUT temperature (°F / °C) with trend arrow
- Low battery icon for clock & sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- 5.0V AC adapter (included) for primary power and battery backup
- Battery life is over 24 months when using the AC adapter
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Alkaline Batteries: -20°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C)
Lithium Batteries: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to122°F (0°C to 52°C)
- Projection arm rotation: Up to 90°
- Projection data rotation: Left to right, right to left, up, down
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Power Requirements:
- Projection alarm: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries or included AC power adapter
- Wireless Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
Projection Alarm Clock K86326 by La Crosse Technology
5.23" L x 1.96" W x 4.33" H
2.5" L x 1.42" W x 3.98" H
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.