Description and Features
- Mustard Finish
- 17" Top x 20" Bottom x 10" Slant Height
- Shades are constructed of a vinyl hardback with an Asian Linen overlay
- Sturdy construction keeps this looking good for years to come
- This shade has a special horse shoe connector to use with the Jeremiah Spencer "Mix and Match" Chandelier Program. But if your lamp comes with a finial that you can screw down (most finials are this type) then this is a great shade for table and floor lamps too.
- The larger width of this shade requires it to be shipped in a larger box. The cost to ship the box is $18. We apologize, but to protect the shade for safe delivery it requires an $18 shipping fee.
Measuring a Drum or Cylinder Lamp ShadeDrum/Cylinder shades are typically measured with two or three dimensions:
- Top: The diameter of the circle at the top of the shade - measure straight across.
- Bottom: The diameter of the circle at the bottom of the shade - measure straight across.
- Slant Height: The diagonal height/length measured in a straight line from the top edge of the shade to the bottom edge. Most drum or cyclinder shades have vertical sides, but some have near-verticle sides when the top dimension is slightly smaller than the bottom. Simply measure flat against the side of the shade in both cases.
For more information, see our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
Also see our how-to's and tips on Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
Also see our how-to's and tips on How to Recover a Lampshade
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Lampshade Buyer's Guide
Reading lamps need a wider shade to provide plenty of light.
Consider the Room - What is the color and style of your room? Will the lamp have a starring role or compliment its surroundings?
In How-To's & Tips: 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
In How-To's & Tips: Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
In How-To's & Tips: How to Recover a Lampshade
Once you purchase a new shade cover in a fabric and size that matches your existing lampshade, slip it over the shade and you're done! Updating your room’s décor, renewing an old lampshade, or providing a burst of color takes only minutes when you use a shade cover.
They are form fitting, removable and stretch to fit most lampshade sizes. They give your lamp and your room a whole new look, it is like getting a whole new lamp! Shade covers also protect brand new lampshades and keep them fresh for years to come.