Description and Features
- Espresso Finish
- Traditional Style
- This floor clock features a sophisticated flat top design with reeded panel inserts and a gracefully curved base.
- The white dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature. Features brushed nickel accented hands and hour markers. A brushed nickel finished bezel frames the dial.
- Features brushed nickel-finished weight shells and grid pendulum. Glass mirrored back panel. Beveled glass on the front and sides. Removable glass, top side panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light. Locking door for added security. Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock's ownership history for future generations. You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.