Description and Features
This Hide-A-Bar wine and bar cabinet from Howard Miller is featured in Hampton Cherry Finish with insert panels of Ash Burl veneer in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished door knobs, a piece that is sure to attract the attention of your guests.
- This Hide-A-Bar cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished door knobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
- Dimensions: 75 Height x 43 Width x 23 Depth
- Weight: 334 lbs.
- FREE White Glove Gold Delivery! Exclusive VIP delivery is FREE for LampsUSA customers.
How it works:
- Once you place your order, your new furniture will ship within 3-5 days directly to you via truck. (furniture is too large for small shippers like FedEx or UPS)
- About a week later, the "white glove" delivery company (usually HomeDirectUSA) will call to schedule delivery of your new furniture. This is a good time to decide exactly where you want the piece placed and to ensure a clear path for the setup team.
- At the scheduled time, the Deluxe delivery team will bring the factory-sealed furniture into your home. If carton is damaged or you hear rattling glass, you may refuse delivery.
- White Glove Setup team will uncrate your furniture and carefully place it in your room of choice, even up to 2 flights of stairs. Team will remove all packing material.
- Be sure to inspect the furniture for any visible damage at this point.
- Gold Setup team will complete basic setup or electrical hookups (no tools)
- If your unit requires tools, then you can complete the mechanical installation and start enjoying your new furniture.
- Easy set up instructions are included with your furniture. The Howard Miller Help Line technicians are on call to answer your setup questions.
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.