- Windsor Casual with Light Distressing Finish
- The dial includes black Roman numerals with black hour, minute, and second hands
- The neck is framed by two carvings with a delicate leaf design
- The polished brass lyre pendulum and weight shells are visible behind the arched glass beveled door
- This door is made with complementing slip matched figured crotch veneers
- Bookmatched figured crotch veneers are used in the inset panel on the tall base, which includes a decorative shell and leaf overlay and a carved gadroon design molding that wraps around the base
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations
- Cabledriven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shutoff option
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller
- Locking door for added security
- Automatic nighttime chime shutoff option
- 87" Height x 25" Width x 13.75" Depth
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.