Description and Features
- Saratoga Cherry Finish
- Traditional Style
- A graceful stepped, swan neck pediment features a book-matched olive ash burl overlay panel with a turned finial, rosettes, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The polished brass finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. The dial is specially inscribed with "Presidential Collection" in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The dial is complemented by the polished brass finished weight shells with decorative bands and the pendulum with a cast center disk. Beveled glass throughout.
- The lower front door features an oval patterned beveled glass framed with book-matched olive ash burl overlays. The upper front door allows access to wind and set the clock. Hinged top side doors provide easy access to the movement and storage for the key and winding arbor. Large reeded columns with turned column caps frame the doors. The multi-tiered base includes a bookmtched Olive Ash Burl overlay, a decorative cutout and distinctive base blocks with carved ornaments.
- The case and dial are illuminated by a touch light with adjustable light levels. Glass mirrored back panel. Locking lower front door for added security. Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included. Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement features an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- FREE White Glove Gold Delivery! Exclusive VIP delivery is FREE for LampsUSA customers.
- How it works:
- Once you place your order, your new floor clock will ship within 3-5 days directly to you via truck. (floor clocks are too large for small shippers like FedEx or UPS)
- About a week later, the "white glove" delivery company (usually HomeDirectUSA) will call to schedule delivery of your new clock. This is a good time to decide exactly where you want the clock placed and to ensure a clear path for the setup team.
- At the scheduled time, the Deluxe delivery team will bring the factory-sealed clock into your home. If carton is damaged or you hear rattling glass, you may refuse delivery.
- White Glove Setup team will uncrate your grandfather clock and carefully place it in your room of choice, even up to 2 flights of stairs. Team will remove all packing material.
- Be sure to inspect the clock for any visible damage at this point.
- Gold Setup team will complete basic setup or electrical hookups (no tools)
- If your unit requires tools, then you can complete the mechanical installation and start enjoying your new clock.
- Easy set up instructions are included with your grandfather clock. The Howard Miller Help Line technicians are on call to answer your setup questions.
- All Howard Miller Grandfather Clocks include a 2 year warranty.
- LampsUSA Customer Service is just a phone call away. Our floor clocks customers become raving fans, so please let us know if you need any help along the way.
Browse all traditional clocks with a rattan or wood body and no shade
Learn how to choose clocks with our Atomic Clocks
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.