Description and Features
- Satin Brass Finished Finish
- As the hour hand moves from hour to hour, youll hear these carols featured at the hour: (1) Jingle Bells, (2) O Come All Ye Faithful, (3) O Christmas Tree, (4) Angels We Have Heard on High, (5) O Little Town of Bethlehem, (6) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen, (7) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, (8) Silent Night, (9) Deck the Halls, (10) The First Noel, (11) Joy to the World, (12) We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- The acrylic crystal protects the dial and the gold tone hour and minute hands
- Quartz movement includes the battery
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 7.5" Height x 5.5" Width x 2.5" Depth
Browse all casual clocks with a brass or gold body and no shade
Learn how to choose clocks with our Atomic Clocks
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Atomic Clocks
Atomic clocks receive a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world, the cesium atomic clock, transmitted from the National Institute of Standards in Fort Collins, CO. The radio signal that covers the entire United States will keep your clock accurate to within one second over one million years. You'll never have to reset the clock, even for daylight-saving time!
The US Naval Observatory which operated 70 "atomic clocks" provided the following background information about these clocks: 'A cesium beam atomic clock uses the exact frequency emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium. Today, cesium clocks measure frequency with an accuracy of one second in 1,400,000 years! It is the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved. A cesium clock operates by exposing cesium atoms to microwaves until they vibrate and counting the corresponding cycles as a measure of time.