Description and Features
Why Upgrade to Home Concept Signature Shades?
- Top Quality Shantung Fabric means your room will glow with a rich, warm luster your guests will notice
- Thicker Fabric and heavy lining so your new shade will last for years.
- Heavy brass and steel frames mean you can feel the difference when you lift it.
Why? Because your home is worth it!Product details: The Scallop Stretch Shade has a white thick Fabric with a wavy scalloped bottom and decorative trim. The shade has pleats that wrap around the shade giving the shade texture. When the light is off the shade has a solid color with a noticable twist. When the light is on the light illuminates between the pleats make them more noticable.
- Thick Down White Fabric
- 3" Top x 5" Bottom x 4" Slant Height
- Suggested maximum wattage for shade is 40 watt candelabra bulb
This shade includes a Clip-On Fitter for Candelabra bulbsThe top of this shade is fitted with a `Clip-On` fitter, designed to clip directly onto a candelabra `torpedo` or `flame`-style light bulb. The lightweight lamp shade is simply suspended above the bulb by the clip which, through spring tension, grips the bulb gently from both sides. No other harp or fitter is needed.
Typically a candelabra clip-on fitter is only suited to small lampshades, usually those found on a chandelier or candelabra, or very small lamps.
See our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide for more information.
Measuring a Chandelier Lamp ShadeChandelier/Candelabra shades are typically measured with three dimensions:
- Top: The left-to-right width of the top of the shade - measure straight across. If the shape of the shade when viewed from above is rectangular or oval, you may also want to measure the depth from front to back.
- Bottom: The left-to-right width of the bottom of the shade - measure straight across. If the shape of the shade when viewed from below is rectangular or oval, you may also want to measure the depth from front to back.
- Slant Height: The diagonal height/length measured in a straight line from the top edge of the shade to the bottom edge. Ignore the curved sides of shade (if a bell shape) and measure in a perfectly straight line in the middle of the side of the shade.
For more information, see our Lamp Shade Buyer's Guide
Learn how to choose lamp shades with our Lamp Shades Buyer's Guide
Also see our how-to's and tips on 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
Also see our how-to's and tips on Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
Also see our how-to's and tips on How to Recover a Lampshade
We've shopped for you!
You're getting the the lowest prices, guaranteed!
Thousands of items are on sale every day. Plus you're tax-free unless you live in Wisconsin or California.
Want a different price? Contact us for a personalized quote.
Safely checkout with our world-class encryption.
Trusted by over 100,000 customers, your private and payment data is secure and will not be shared.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Credit cards can also be processed through Paypal.
Spend $49 to get Free Shipping (contiguous USA), or use the shipping calculator above.
Most other items ship for $9 in 1-3 business days (contiguous USA). QuickShip items ship out the next business day.
Depending on your location, shipments take on average 3-5 business days or up to 7-10 from coast to coast. We ship from multiple locations.
You will receive tracking numbers by email when your items ship out, via Fedex, UPS or USPS.
You'll be able to track the packages online or on our site.
You can also talk to our team of experts at any time, or Live Chat.
Enjoy 30 days for easy returns. See our return policy for details.
We replace breakages/damages/missing parts etc for free.
Every item is covered under our extended 1-year warranty.
Guides you might find useful...
In Buyer's Guides: Lamp Shades Buyer's Guide
In How-To's & Tips: 7 Home Improvement Projects You Can Finish in a Day!
In How-To's & Tips: Find the Perfect Lamp Shade Shape
In How-To's & Tips: How to Recover a Lampshade
Once you purchase a new shade cover in a fabric and size that matches your existing lampshade, slip it over the shade and you're done! Updating your room’s décor, renewing an old lampshade, or providing a burst of color takes only minutes when you use a shade cover.
They are form fitting, removable and stretch to fit most lampshade sizes. They give your lamp and your room a whole new look, it is like getting a whole new lamp! Shade covers also protect brand new lampshades and keep them fresh for years to come.