Installing a Bath Light Fixture
Posted on May 23, 2015 by Ed L | 0 comments
Tips for your next home remodeling project. Remodeling your bath can be quick and easy if you follow these steps:
- For this project we will need a screwdriver and needle nose pliers.
- Go to the Breaker Box and turn off the power and lights. Make sure power is not running through the circuit by using a voltmeter. Merely flipping the switch may not be an accurate indicator of electrical current.
- Once the power is off, carefully remove the old light fixture and mounting hardware. Attach the bracket from the new fixture to the electrical box in the wall.
- Once the bracket is secure, take the white wire from the fixture and white wire from the wall and twist them together with a wire connector, do the same for the black wire. Take the copper brown wire and twist it around the green screw.
- Mount the fixture on the bracket and tighten the decorative knots, put the glass on and then the light bulbs.
- Turn the power back on in the breaker box then turn the light back on in your bathroom and enjoy.
- If you run into any problems in the installation please contact your licensed electrician,
Other Related Articles in How-To's & Tips...
Posted on June 19, 2015 by Ed L | 0 comments
Why should you upgrade your lighting? The answer is simple; because it pays you back BIG when it is time to sell. Why not let the next buyer of your home pay for your lighting? Plus you get the added benefit of enjoying a finer living experience. What's there not to love?
Posted on June 18, 2015 by Stephen Twining | 0 comments
Making your living room or family room the most comfortable, relaxing place in your home is everyone’s goal. Should be easy, right? However, we all know that creating a spot to relax takes a lot of work! Living rooms get more use than any other room in the house and need to be able to flex to accommodate multiple needs without requiring a great deal of effort. With this in mind, here are some great idea generators and solutions that will assist with making your living room the center of comfort, laughter, relaxation and making memories!
Posted on June 08, 2015 by Steve Brielmaier | 0 comments
Aging eyes are only half as effective as a younger pair. Older eyes have trouble seeing distances, distinguishing colors and looking at small fonts and other details. The glare that younger people do not mind is a major setback for older people because of their sensitivity to it. All these complications come along with age. Proper lighting becomes the most important tool to help seniors maintain their active lifestyle. Inadequate lighting makes it harder to do daily tasks and can be really unsafe. With a few adjustments, seniors can see better, live safer and happier lives. First let’s look at what is happening to our eyes as we age.
Have you seen this?
Related Shopping:Bath Lights Category
Bath Lights On Sale
Top 10 Bath Lights
View all Bath Lights
$349.99 $524.99 0 left!
$39.99 $154.99 In StockQuickShip
$229.00 $343.99 In Stock
$69.99 $280.99 0 left!
$404.80 $551.99 In Stock
View all Bath Lights
More Guides:Buyer's Guides
We know you're thinking about shopping - get informed and make a great decision with our buyer's guides!Lighting Galleries
View the hottest trends in interior design and get inspired to give your rooms a makeover!Get The Look
Want a sneak peek into what America's best interior decorators are using this year? We bring you the HOTTEST room looks. Plus we show how you can "get the look" from America's top lighting designers for lessBlog
Catch up on the latest news, trends and stories through our dedicated LampsUSA Blog