Installing a Bath Light Fixture
Tips for your next home remodeling project. Remodeling your bath can be quick and easy if you follow these steps:
- For this project we will need a screwdriver and needle nose pliers.
- Go to the Breaker Box and turn off the power and lights. Make sure light is off by checking the light switch.
- Once the power is off, carefully remove the old light fixture and mounting hardware. Attach the bracket from the new fixture to the electrical box in the wall.
- Once the bracket is secure, take the white wire from the fixture and white wire from the wall and twist them together with a wire connector, do the same for the black wire. Take the copper brown wire and twist it around the green screw.
- Mount the fixture on the bracket and tighten the decorative knots, put the glass on and then the light bulbs.
- Turn the power back on in the breaker box then turn the light back on in your bathroom and enjoy.
- If you run into any problems in the installation please contact your licensed electrician, today we installed a 4-light bath fixture from Cherchi collection.
Other Related Articles in How-To's & Tips...
Why Lighting Matters - Lighting Tips
Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease
6 OUT OF 10 HOMES in America have Distressed Outdoor Lighting Disease YOURS MAY BE ONE OF THEM
Does your home suffer from the following symptoms:
- Cheap brass or painted fixtures that can't withstand winter storms or summer sun
- Unattractive Outdoor Lights that don't match the style of your home
- Plain “builder model” outdoor lights that are just too small
- (Front lights should be about 25% as high as your front door)
- The strange feeling that your old light fixtures are hurting your “curb appeal” and dragging down your home's value?
Bathroom Lighting Tips
Great Bathroom lighting is achieved from several layers of light. Vanity lights should be complimented with recessed, natural and if you have room, a semi flush light. .
6 Essential Outdoor Lighting Tips
Pendant Lighting Basics
Have you seen this?
Bath Lights On Sale
Top 10 Bath Lights
View all Bath Lights
View all Bath Lights